Cool Reef Tool

TheClark

On an unrelated search, ran across a cool tool for reefing that doesn't break the bank:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JSJH4M6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

51yW8K1WDVL._SL1002_.jpg

Basically it's just a magnifying glass with a light built in.  Very, very handy for inspecting frags.

What is your favorite reef tool?

Maybe not my favorite tool, but long pipettes are incredibly helpful. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere other than World of Wet Pets? I grab several whenever I'm there, but I don't go that way very often. Turkey baster is just not thin or flexible enough to reach everywhere. I tried looking online, but I don't know the ml size; I just know they're about 10" long, versus the standard little 4" size.

Looking in my sump area right now. Tongs-check in a couple sizes. Magnifying glass-check. Turkey baster-check x 3. My only other tool is a small quick clamp to hold plastic bags to tank rim while acclimating. Oh, and lots of small hand towels. And a nice led flashlight. And this paddle ball game. And this lamp...bonus points to those who get the last two.

• Like 1