APEX Competition Around the Corner

TheClark

Thanks for the info Jeremy. Like you I'm deep in APEX equipment, but they do have good resale value, presently that is.

I've not spent anytime looking at it but the reference to Reef Angel compatibility makes me wonder if this is the same folks who produce ( or produced) the Reef Angel- which I heard was a PIA for those not able to write their own code/programs or something like that.

thanks again

That's pretty sweet' date=' especially for the price. I'm still holding out for the mindstream monitor...if it ever comes out :'([/quote']

Is that getting close to being able to work like they say I Heard about that a year or two but it sould like it was more like a cool idea but the Technology was not there yet?

Is that getting close to being able to work like they say I Heard about that a year or two but it sould like it was more like a cool idea but the Technology was not there yet?

Supposedly it works they are just refining everything. It was supposed to come out early 2014 and now they are saying they hope to be shipping out mid 2015. If it works they get my money! No more water testing = priceless lol

My booth at MACNA was right next to reefai and while there products are impressive they still are long way from a completed product. They are starting to get backing from some big names in the industry but they said they won't be able to produce a finished product for at least 9 months. I actually heard they might be joining together from Digital Aquatics. Definitely a product to keep a eye on.

My booth at MACNA was right next to reefai and while there products are impressive they still are long way from a completed product. They are starting to get backing from some big names in the industry but they said they won't be able to produce a finished product for at least 9 months. I actually heard they might be joining together from Digital Aquatics. Definitely a product to keep a eye on.

Weird. I wonder if they got some help or had a breakthrough. Their website says they will ship next month.

Weird. I wonder if they got some help or had a breakthrough. Their website says they will ship next month.

I was talking with them a lot and basically they are trying to get bought out by one of the larger controller companies. They did have a offer at the show but wouldn't tell me who. I know they have taken a lot of money and probably need to make due. But man there products were rough. Most looked like prototypes.

I was talking with them a lot and basically they are trying to get bought out by one of the larger controller companies. They did have a offer at the show but wouldn't tell me who. I know they have taken a lot of money and probably need to make due. But man there products were rough. Most looked like prototypes.

That is always my concern with new products. I always wait until they are proven and all the bugs are worked out because there always are things are tested in a lab versus a larger consumer market but then again I still have a blackberry phone (laugh)