2011- NEW SINGLE AND FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FORMAT! CHANGES COMING

R-3

THIS IS FOR 2011 MEMBERSHIPS

So as of Dec 19th most of everyones memberships will be lapsing. So its time to re-up!! We are going to be doing this a little different though from now on.

Memberships will be raised to $24 for a single and $33 for a family. This is help out with the new server and some other sweet things that are coming soon!

Memberships will be due every January at the start of the year. They will run from Jan 1st to Dec 31st. This will clear up a lot of confusion for everyone.

It will make it easier for me to keep track when everyones membership is due and who has paid. It will also help out our webmaster with updating profiles with member privelages.

There will also be a prorate system in place for members who sign up later in the year. It will look like this-

Single Family

Jan- $24 $33

Feb- $22 $30.25

March- $20 $27.50

April- $18 $24.75

May- $16 $22.00

June-$14 $19.25

July- $12 $16.50

August- $10 $13.75

September- $8 $11.00

October - $6 $8.25

November- $4 $5.50

December-$2 $2.75

Members that signup after September will pay the prorate + the next years membership. So for instance if you signup in October for a single membership you will pay the $6 prorate + the $24 membership to pay for the 1 yr 3 month membership.

I will be taking 2011 Memberships at the Christmas meeting so bring some extra cash with ya!! Come get your shiny new card and 2011 sticker (rock2)

If anyone has any questions please post them in this thread. Also please try to keep this thread on track to and dont clutter it up.

So I signed up 6 months ago I should only have to pay 50% for the full year. For the up coming year that is' date=' so $12..[/quote']

Exactly! You rock Brian (rock2)

Free bumper sticker coming your way courtesy of me!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Well im good to go just paid to be a member so we shall see if this forum does anything other than me being a post whore lol :)

I was here couple years back i know the people are so greatful helping people get going thats what i like most. Willing to give the membership a try see how that goes :)

• Like 2

Well im good to go just paid to be a member so we shall see if this forum does anything other than me being a post whore lol :)

I was here couple years back i know the people are so greatful helping people get going thats what i like most. Willing to give the membership a try see how that goes :)

Awesome! Thanks for contributing. You now will get the cool PNWMAS below your name, access to the members forum and any growout competitions. You also now have free reign to edit your posts whenever you want which is great if you are using the classifieds at all!

What are the benefits that the non-members don't get?

The overall perks are mentioned right before your post. However, as most people will tell you, it's ultimately about just paying for something you care about. I easily get my $15 (or whatever it is) back in just information from this site. I want to support something that gives me so much in friendships, information, entertainment, and community.

Oh, and you also get extra raffle tickets at the meetings. But seriously, I suppose it's similar to why people support OPB or something like that.

• Like 3

Some of the club membership benefits include...

The ability to edit your posts on the forum.

Discounts from some of our generous sponsors.

A larger avatar photo and greater inbox capacity.

Free raffle tickets for some great prizes and certificates.

Granted entree into some exclusive fun filled Grow Out competitions.

Voting and running for any position in office or Board of Directors requires membership as well.

And as mentioned the good folks you meet on here as well as the ones behind the scenes make it all worth while to support the local Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society. Come to a get together, meet a few fellow reefers, and then see if you get a sense of the PNWMAS spirit.

• Like 4

Can we bring back the membership cards I miss getting a card in the mail made me feel special. I would really love to see this brought back please and thank you =)

I was going to include that in the perks but we are still ironing out the finer details of our NEW membership cards for the PNWMAS crew.

Good things come to those who wait so bear with us.

• Like 1

I own a website as well and although mine is a motorcycle site its the same thing you pay to get extra forums and extra bonuses we gave away a free cbr 1000rr from Honda only the members were entered. So all forums should be the same as members you are entered into special prizes etc as well.

But not only that for me personally its more about the community  before i even paid i already had 2 people message me and offer me free frags .

Being on this site if there a member helping you whats 20 bucks thats nothing to be part of something you love and anything else the club has to offer or sponsors or gifts or deals heck that is all just bonus things of the hobby we love.

Im speaking from personal experiance to me its about the people and the club your in no matter what hobby or sport :)

PS :) Had to edit this I like having the edit option as well :)

Edited by StayPuff
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...

I really just want to know who and how do I pay my membership dues. Do I have to come to a meeting? That's fine it's just a little hard to make them living in Eugene. I've never had a problem spending money before lol. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried to buy membership and got this error from paypal.

" Sorry — your last action could not be completed"

I tried several times.

Any ideas? I've never had this paypal issue before.[/quote

Thanks for trying ! I'm not sure. Send a message to our admins Theclark or chief. ]