Free purple hornet?

vanz

update

I got a money request from Ron this morning through PayPal, I am not sure if he made a mistake because it was for 80.00-if not no big deal, I think we have almost 10 people, so 8 bucks each???

I sent him a message because here is what I got;

To: Brad Perry (xxxxxx@comcast.net)

Amount: $80.00 USD

Date Requested: May 3, 2010

Subject: PayPal money request from Ron Rumary

Note: You can ship out monday the 10th and after.I have just cut up a ton of coral and want to give my tank a few days to settle rather than ship out stressed out corals .i wont be cutting anymore pieces till after this round of 100 members goes out and as always my goal is to get you a healthy coral!

I'll post reply-hey maybe this week folks-(scary)

I think he's just looking to make a few bucks on the shipping. Not that i can complain since i'm getting 2 purple hornets for $8 or whatever the shipping comes out to.

My thoughts exactely, it was early when I saw the request and had not really considered the number he is shipping-I am not sure if he is, but I had asked for FedEx.

8.00 each no problem at all

Alright, we are getting somewhere (clap)

I think he mentioned for additional frags for the shipment add $2 bucks or something to cover packing supplies, that's already $18 on top of the shipping cost.

$8 for a purple hornet is still a pretty good deal right? Who do we Paypal or should I just bring cash at the pickup?

You can bring the cash and its 8.00 for TWO PH's unless you only want one, I will find a home for the other-:p

Ron emailed me back, FedEx costs about 10 bucks more he said and that the cost of 80.00 is very close to actual.

I was not thinking he was trying to stick us, I just did not realize it was so spendy-I'm trying for a ship out date of May 13th for a 14th delivery.

His email this morning said it would not ship this week as he had to cut and heal-His email said that last week also and that he wanted to ship this week??????

I will assume the email he sent today was the updated version, so it looks like we are going to have these next week-(naughty)

I'll post up any updated info I receive.

I have 10 people on our list but there are 3-4 that I have not heard chime in forr a long time-I'll keep what does not get claimed I guess-some one has to -:D

BAAA HAHAHAHAHA

You want to post the list just as a refresher for people? That way people can see who's on it or in case they got missed.

This is who I saw on the NCRA forums site;

Pledosophy

vanz

mandinga

jackaninny

pds802

moovinfast

lewisriverfisherman

impur

bswe22

reefnjunkie

I was only kidding about keeping them, I am sure those that have them coming will come out of the shadows-If not I'll sell them and we can split the cash to recoupe our shipping-ANOTHER joke-;) (I'll keep the proceeds-:D)

(clap)(clap)(clap) Let me know where and to whom I need to send the money too. I also need to know how much it is going to be to have mine shipped down to Eugene. Miles and I are going to have them shipped together. (rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

(clap)(clap)(clap) Let me know where and to whom I need to send the money too. I also need to know how much it is going to be to have mine shipped down to Eugene. Miles and I are going to have them shipped together. (rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Yep got you and Miles on the "ship to list"

I just paid the 80.00 today and started a thread over there letting Ron know his PM box is full-(laugh) and that I would need to know the ship date so I can be home.

I'm asking for a ship date of Thursday 5-13 for Friday delivery.

Maybe someone heading to the meeting could bring them-just a thought; I'm cool with shipping them

Most recent update;

Reefnjunkie payment recieved,shipout next week 5/13

JR's Reef Payment recieved,what day would you like to ship?

Weetabix paid and waiting for the auction to end

Borchers ,Paid shipout 5/10

Mike Schroder,Paid what day would you like to ship?

Ill add in all exact dates as soon as i get a chance.Thanks Ron R

So if all goes as planned they will be here Friday-I will send out PM's to the locals to see how they want to handle the pick up.

Mick said he will bring the ones south for Miles and Bryan

• Like 1

Getting closer...

I posted a question regarding confirmation of our shipment to be delivered Friday. Once I see that from Ron, I will post another message so we are all on the same page and nobody makes plans that wont pan out as a result of non shipping.

I am pretty certain it is going to be here but as I said, follow along a little more for one more confirmation and then Friday if they will show I will of course post that.'

So be on the look out.

I have heard back from nearly everyone in our group, all but 1 person.

If you have not replied to the PM I sent out to our group please reply.

Thanks all

Ok, I got a PM from Ron-(scratch)DOH!(flame)

Here is what it said;

It went to 11589 sw Davies Rd Apt 3007to kevin.I did not have another addy although now i remember something about the switch i think.Sorry but im sure since he is in your group you guys will figure something out.I sent you guys a small colony of 24 heads spaced out and easy to cut.I didnt have enough healthy looking frags for your group so i sent a larger healthy piece instead.It will give you guys a much better chance of having your hornets stay healthy and colored and give you all something to fight over.Lol Ron R

So my question is

WHOSE PLACE IS THAT?

Sorry so many messages-Who is Kevin (pledo?), and are you going to be home tomorrow?

Nice for the extra polyps but this is a little messed up- I feel for Ron, he had no idea what he got into-A little peaved right now-I took a vacation day to stay home while fedex goes to Kevins-:eek: