Free purple hornet?

vanz

I think i see some color on that thur skirt!!! (rock2)

I dont share your optimism-;)

I am really stasrting to wonder guys WT.... these things are, wild, fake, whatever.

Here is a current shot;

P1110412.jpg

and here is the Purple hornet I got from the recent group buy grow out;

P1110411.jpg

I dont see any similarities-LMAO

Anyway, I am willing to frag them if you guys want, I fragged zoas the last 2 weekends and all look good and these have been here awhile-

Anybody feel I should not frag any???

Re: Free purple hornet?

I am really starting to wonder guys WT.... these things are, wild, fake, whatever.

Here is a current shot;

P1110412.jpg

and here is the Purple hornet I got from the recent group buy grow out;

P1110411.jpg

And here is as good as my "Purple" "Hornets" have ever looked

5-6-104.jpg

Sent from my brain using telepathy

Well its over

Well I just fragged them all-except for one maybe two still on the rock for lewisriver he wanted his on the rock.

Nothing like taking 20+ polyps of of a rock that is about an inch tall and maybe 1/2" around-DOH! PITA-(laugh)

If there are any that die-someone can have mine-I am not waiting for these "purple hornets" to do "something". I am certain one may not make it, I somehow sliced one in half-no that big, maybe about the diameter of a piece of pencil lead:eek:

I have PH's in multiple group grow outs so no big deal, plus I am extremely skeptical-(scratch)

Nothing really to see so my apologies for not uploading every frag-we will see how they look in a few days

P1110454.jpg

P1110455.jpg

P1110456.jpg

Maybe its the lighting that made em morph from PH's to BS's.....;)

Sent from my brain using telepathy

That's F'n hilarious

Tonight I can see about 3 seperate frags that are starting to open, but overall they look good with the exception of one I had to look to see if there was a zoa even there-there was, but it must be STRESSED-(flame).

I hope these all pull out OK-(scary)

Well its been 5 days-and my report is less yhan positive-cut right to it, these things have been closed up tight for the last three days-day 1 and 2 half of them seemed open, but from then on they are all tighted up but not looking like they are melting-time will tell.

Hopefully nobody will be to disappointed, frankly, like I have posted I dont plan to keep mine if they make it-so if they do and others dont they can be distributed.

Maybe its because they are wild, but I dont care to wait 6-12 months for something to happen-

Sure wish this wasn't happening-

Sorry guys

Things are still the same, not opening and looking pissed (or dying )

If I can put a nice spin on this-IMO these were not worth the 8.00 dollars everyone paid-again, IMO

Brandon grabbed his which may be the only single survivor, I am down to 7 plugs, each having 2 zoas to start with the exception of one that has 4.

Rotten bastages-(flame)