Free purple hornet?

vanz

I see that the premium members get theirs shipped first-

Anyone here besides myself going to sign up as a premium member?

I'm emailing Brent and asking as a premium member if we can be part of the first ship group, although I am in the 3 group of 50 "Vanz" is #41, but with me being a premium I would get our "group" moved in front of all the non premium members.

Where are these getting shipped to? Whomever (Vanz?) is/has set up the "group ship" get back to me ASAP so I can include that in the PM I send Brent.

TIA

Here is the list and names I recognize-Are we all having them shipped to one spot??

41 vanz

44 moovinfast

jackaninny

lewisriverfisherman

pledosophy

impur

ca2or

jason s--not sure about this one???

reefnjunkie

That's what I see

Input????

Hey it doesn't hurt to try, go for it reefnjunkie. The polyps are to be shipped to Kevin (pledosophy) but he will be in the middle of a move, they told me they would get it out before his move, but I don't think that is happening. I will not be here also. Do you want to spearhead this? Please give me your shipping info and I'll PM Brent about the situation if that's the case or you can tell him that you will be handling the vanz/pledosphy portland group ship.

Ca2or is not going in on the group ship. Jason S I don't think is participating.

Here's the list:

Pledosophy

vanz

mandinga

jackaninny

pds802

moovinfast

lewisriverfisherman

impur

bswe22

reefnjunkie

Hey it doesn't hurt to try, go for it reefnjunkie. The polyps are to be shipped to Kevin (pledosophy) but he will be in the middle of a move, they told me they would get it out before his move, but I don't think that is happening. I will not be here also. Do you want to spearhead this? Please give me your shipping info and I'll PM Brent about the situation if that's the case or you can tell him that you will be handling the vanz/pledosphy portland group ship.

Ca2or is not going in on the group ship. Jason S I don't think is participating.

Here's the list:

Pledosophy

vanz

mandinga

jackaninny

pds802

moovinfast

lewisriverfisherman

impur

bswe22

reefnjunkie

That sounds fine-they can come here, but if we can get them picked up ASAP once they arrive I am fine with that-Just dont want to be responsible with all that "product"

Im shooting you a PM with my info so you can forward that to Brent-If you want to wait until after 11:30, I will get his premium membership paid up and he will see that.

Thanks

yes I am going to be a premium member, no I am not doing this group shipping. Snowpunk's is going to be shipped with mine....we have a plan.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No worries bro-Did not see Snowpunk on the list, must be using another name or has not qualified-I like plans-(plotting)

Stick it to the man-or in these days Stick it to the "person" (puke)

Re: Free purple hornet?

yeah he is under different name. I initially I was going to do this group shipping....then I talked to Brent and things changed.

Good luck you guys, I am waiting for updates and pic's.

not sure how i got bumped off the list...

Yo warrior (your id kills me) I got you listed-3rd one down

Not sure why that stuck in my head but "Mandinga Warrior" is in there, aybe an old SNL skit?????

I have not heard anything from Brent so Sean if you get info pass it along-Im a premium member now "WE" just moved up in front of like 100 people-LOL@that1

yeah he is under different name. I initially I was going to do this group shipping....then I talked to Brent and things changed.

Good luck you guys, I am waiting for updates and pic's.

Hey Eric, so what happened between your convo with Brent? Not sure if it's good or bad by the way you stated that.

Reefn, they usually take a few days to respond.

Re: Free purple hornet?

basically they dont do well with multiple acclimations in a short period of time. Which is why I passed on group shipping as that is exactly what will happen. More of this info was obtained from multiple PH owners. My conco with Brent was regarding his ipinion of this, which he said basically that the PH's seem to do fine in shipping but could suffer from the multi-acclimations with the different lighting, parameters, and so on.

So Snowpunk and I have devised a plan to maximize our chances for success and growth off of the info obtained and a sort of study that we have been engaged in for the last 6 months.

basically they dont do well with multiple acclimations in a short period of time. Which is why I passed on group shipping as that is exactly what will happen. More of this info was obtained from multiple PH owners. My conco with Brent was regarding his ipinion of this, which he said basically that the PH's seem to do fine in shipping but could suffer from the multi-acclimations with the different lighting, parameters, and so on.

So Snowpunk and I have devised a plan to maximize our chances for success and growth off of the info obtained and a sort of study that we have been engaged in for the last 6 months.

Eh, I have direct experience with this morph. I've moved the group buy purple hornet at least 6 times between tanks. Either because of no room, or cleaning or other reasons. Have T5 in one tank, MH in the other and they are not connected so different params also. I've gotten 3 new polyps in about a month. I have it in its final spot now, but its shown no negative effects from the moves. Not once has it even closed for more than a couple hours.

No worries Brandon-I don't acclimate-(laugh)

I sent a message to Brent and copied Vanz and Pledo. in as well confirming me as the ship to, asking for any kind of update etc.

If I hear anything I'll post it up.

Everything should be fine, like everything reef, Eric has heard one thing, maybe experienced it as well and Miles experience is 180 degree opposite-

Not all tanks are created equal ;)

I see. Hopefully the majority of the polyps make it through for us. Good luck to you as well.

Here's something new from the other site, minirex is asking if we want faded ones or wait until they are fully colored up before shipping. If we opt to go the faded route, we will receive 2 polyps each. We'll also get them sooner.

I don't care which way we decide.

Here's his post

"Ok guys I'm ready with 2 healthy and growing Purple Hornet polyps for those of you who don't mind a little color loss and if you'd rather have only a fully colored polyp just put your NCRA name in this thread with your preference.like Minirex (Faded is fine),or minirex (fully colored only).So all members are aware these polyps are fast growers and will grow up to 5 babies a month so even receiving a faded polyp or 2 does not mean they will be a slow grower.You will find them to be fully healthy and growing fast just faded from fragging.Thanks everyone and ill be sending out paypal invoices tonight,tomorrow and for a few weeks to come so please be patient I did not want anyone paying for shipping until i was certain we had enough polyps ready to ship so please excuse the delay! I'll be sending out shipping invoices starting tonight.Thanks for your support! Everyone has been really spectacular!!!"

You mean posting 20 posts to a forum is a lot of work for you?

LOL, trouble would have been a better term than "work". Signing up, posting 20 times, figuring out shipping for one maybe two purple hornets, waiting ....(scratch)(scratch)

I ordered some a while back from Jody when he was doing the free shipping offer.:D

LOL, trouble would have been a better term than "work". Signing up, posting 20 times, figuring out shipping for one maybe two purple hornets, waiting ....(scratch)(scratch)

I ordered some a while back from Jody when he was doing the free shipping offer.:D

Never have seen PH on Jodys site-what did he have them for 50-60-80 per polyp? Sadly thats the online price 60-80 per polyp-Maybe you speak of purple death-hmmm

Wanna make sure we are not overpaying

2 free 80.00 polyps-not free shipping costs money

;)

Never have seen PH on Jodys site-what did he have them for 50-60-80 per polyp? Sadly thats the online price 60-80 per polyp-Maybe you speak of purple death-hmmm

Wanna make sure we are not overpaying

2 free 80.00 polyps-not free shipping costs money

;)

Okay I'm dumb ***. It must not have been a purple hornet I got. I don't know what it was. It all makes sense now.(laugh) I would not pay 80 bucks for one polyp.(laugh)(backtotopic)