Free purple hornet?

vanz

I know the complex, I am not sure what the fedex person will do if nobody is there to sign if a sig is needed.

Is taking fedex packages a federal offense like mail tampering-ARGGGGG

Covert opps "The Blue Mustang has taken flight"-secret code folks only a chosen few know of what I type-(whistle)

I just looked in my wallet-No pledo there-

Hopefully they dont mind baking in the sun all day-I am not "stealing" a package off of someones porch-not for the 8.00 dollars I got invested.

Wait I got 68.00 invested-Hmmm-(laugh)

LMAO-(scratch)

Can I assume you've sent him (pledo) a PM? Anyone have his home phone?

fedex can usually reroute a shipment...same day...especially for overnight packages.

The key is that the SENDER must contact fedex and make the change.

Or hold it at a local facility. I know there's one on the East side of I-5 right after the Carmen Drive exit.

Well we should at least try and contact Ron or whoever at NCRA and see if they can redirect or hold at a facility. I'm guessing we should also clarify the name on the package so there is no issue for the person picking it up.

Brad - Did Ron put your name on the package?

I left a voice mail for ron

here is the PM he sent me

Here is what it said;

It did not go to the addy you listed in the thread.

It went to 11589 sw Davies Rd Apt 3007to kevin.I did not have another addy although now i remember something about the switch i think.Sorry but im sure since he is in your group you guys will figure something out.I sent you guys a small colony of 24 heads spaced out and easy to cut.I didnt have enough healthy looking frags for your group so i sent a larger healthy piece instead.It will give you guys a much better chance of having your hornets stay healthy and colored and give you all something to fight over.Lol Ron R

I called Fed Ex and after a little....constructive conversation I have the package being held at the holding facility will be available for pick up at 9a....that wasn't easy to fanagle I will have you guys know...but you guys aren't outta the woods yet. You might wanna get a hold of me ASAP ReefnJunkie

• Like 1

I'm all over it thanks man-we owe ya.

If it all works out and I am confident it will I think its best for me to hold them until they are adjusted and then frag them down the line since they are showing on one piece-.

It'll get sorted out-nothin like working out the details until 12:15am-LOL

Its all good-updates coming;)

• Like 1

Ok' date=' so let me double check this, since I was ummmmm not exactly in the right mind when we talked earlier Brad, LOL, but, I'm not going to be taking PH's down with me, correct?[/quote']

thats right no PH going anywhere at this point, other than the fedex holding facility-LOL

Trying to get them released to me so they can be picked up. All original plans are not happening, these are all on 1 rock/plug and will need to be fragged once they have adjusted-I dont think that should happen for at least a week or two, the longer the better for us.

In a holding pattern presently trying to reach Ron (minirex)

I'll update as I hear whats up.