Free purple hornet?

vanz

neither will i...which explains why it's worth the "trouble"...

1 or 2 polyps is good for me.

Okay I'm dumb ***. It must not have been a purple hornet I got. I don't know what it was. It all makes sense now.(laugh) I would not pay 80 bucks for one polyp.(laugh)(backtotopic)

Okay I'm dumb ***. It must not have been a purple hornet I got. I don't know what it was. It all makes sense now.(laugh) I would not pay 80 bucks for one polyp.(laugh)(backtotopic)

Could you please repeat that 1st part once again-(laugh)

I knew you where thinking of something else, I would suspect its the purple deaths, and I would hope you would not pay 80.00 per polyp, I never would either, thats whyI'll sell you one for only 45.00-see I am a nice person-regardless of what the poll says-(plotting)

OK guys it looks like a majority ruling, we go for double the fun-I dont want to be the one to drive this-Shall we send a PM to whom is part of the group and if there is one person against it we dont do it????

I came in last so its not my call

I'm good with either option' date=' 2 polyps sound nice..[/quote']

PDS802-did not recognize your name when looking through the ship schedule at NCRA-but they got you covered!

Does this look right for the group ship?

Group 1 ships to reefnjunkie

******39 bswe22,41 vanz,madinga,jackaninny,pds802moovinfast,lewisriverfisherman,impur,

reefnjunkie, pledosophy

End Group 1

Thats what they have posted as our group

PDS802-did not recognize your name when looking through the ship schedule at NCRA-but they got you covered!

Does this look right for the group ship?

******39 bswe22,41 vanz,madinga,jackaninny,pds802moovinfast,lewisriverfisherman,impur,

reefnjunkie, pledosophy

End Group 1

Thats what they have posted as our group

Good work!!! (clap)

I think we are getting close(er)???

So I posted that we were cool with the 2 faded polyp's

Anyone know how the shipping is getting paid??

I did read where one of the 2 chalices that was given away Sunday got lost and the Number Brent gave sounded like a phone sex operator-LMAO

Anyway here was the thread and post;

http://nationalcoralregistry.net/bb/showthread.php?tid=771&pid=10367#pid10367

i got a message about shipping mine out. but i sent a reply back saying that i was in the group ship. brad i think you need to send them a message for an invoice to get the ball rolling.

I 'll send another, that makes about 7 I have sent asking for "SOME" detail-

They have me listed as the person to send them to, I dont a have a repquest for payment in PayPal.

We'll see

Thanks

update-sort of

OK so here is a update-I finally got a PM from Ron (mini...) and confirmed I am the ship to, gave him my address for shipping, he asked about UPS, FedEx, and USPS-I said FedEx and asked if he would send tracking # or at least a ship date so I can be home.

He made it sound like they may ship fairly soon.

I am going to find out about shipping costs to Eugene for the 2 sets that go South.

Other than that I will post once I hear anything new;)

Any update for the portland area people?

This is the group;

reefnjunkie, pledosophy

End Group 1

I/we/you are the Portland people-I assume Eric has some pull since he was getting the full colored ones and those were being shipped out after the faded ones-;)

Good on ya Eric, let us know how it/they look.

How was yours being shipped

Hey Brad i think i'm going to be up in Portland next weekend' date=' so if they arrive by then i can pick mine and Bryan's up. If not, Bryan and i will split shipping down to us. Its 10 bucks for Fedex ground and will get to us overnight.[/quote']

That sounds good Miles-

Email I got from Ron today;

im have your polyps cut and ready for shipping next week.ill get you an invoice tonight but if you dony have it message me tomorrow and ask.ive been passing out on my keyboard working my job and coming home to 6 hours a night of messages.I dont think people really understand how intense this is but for the most part you have all been wonderful.Thanks for your patience and just know when you do get your polyps you are getting quality not just some crappy rushed unhealthy polyps.Thanks Ron

I'll update as I get info