Free purple hornet?

vanz

Lets give it up for the guys that stayed up till nearly 1am figuring this out!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!(clap)(clap)(clap) Good Job. (rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

Thanks for all the hard work!!!!!(clap)(clap)(rock2)(rock2)

Bryan

Ok so we got 'em-they have been acclimated and are in the tank-Nothing really opening much as of yet but things are looking good-I was a little freaked out as the bag had leaked there was literally3-4 tablespoons maybe of water.

These guys are small and I am going to look for whoever is the fragging Guru to step up.

Being they are all on one rock attached to a plug I suggest we let them sit for at least a week, 2 would be better. Maybe we could frag them somewhere were we all could be there and take the fresh cut frags from there or frag them and back in my tank for another 2 weeks-

Everyone can chime in, this is a group thing.

Here is a shot so far, not much to see but considering they were locked down and look like little nubs, well I feel A LOT BETTER--;)

Oh and yes a little tired-(laugh)

P1110018.jpg

Thanks brad for being a real sport about this. Glad everything finally settled down. I vote Brad gets to keep all the bonus polyps and maybe give Eric one lol. Not like he needs them, zoas grow like weeds for him.

Thanks brad for being a real sport about this. Glad everything finally settled down. I vote Brad gets to keep all the bonus polyps and maybe give Eric one lol. Not like he needs them' date=' zoas grow like weeds for him.[/quote']

I agree (the Eric part that is) and well a little sum sum for me wont be a bad thing either-we are far from done with this-they are looking really good today, but I hae a ful plate so updated (good)pics will be posted tomorrow.

• Like 1

Its tough to get a good pic since they melted when my tank crashed(flame)

That would be a bad thing huh? (I was kidding)

I'll post some pics tonight-Yes they fullyopened but with all the group this and that and the GOC point person, burthday party and "life" I was a bit crazy.

Pics will be posted tonight-for this as well as the updated gorw out group buy

Pics are poor but it is on the frag rack towards the back of tank-I'm going to move it to the other rack after a few days-they back one has less light and Ron said low light

You cant make out on color really-oh and its the midde plug btween the fire and ice and pink zoas-all flly opened though!!!

More pics better pics to come

P1110049.jpg

P1110048.jpg

brad thanks for the picks good job. i know we all got real lifes and other stuff to do. i hope you know i was just joking with you!!!! they are looking good my man

Dude-dont even think I am one of those hyper sensitive type I joke about all the time-no worries EVER.

Normally I dont have things all happen at once-I tried you today and the phone rang and rang, I was waiting for voice mail-I would like a mag and KH kit if you got them-

I'll get abck 2 ya