Free purple hornet?

vanz

Re: Free purple hornet?

they sure seem to grow fast...I already have #4 popping in you can see it towards the bottom and I noticed a 5 and 6 on the other side starting...

IMG_2464.jpg

I had to ask Ron today the obvious question...."why dont these look like Purple Hornets?" (these dislodged from the plug)...his answer is that the bigger 2 polyp frag was full colored adults and the "freebie's" (the one's you see here) he sent were 2 juvinile PH's....

Re: Free purple hornet?

I know it is either this week or next but he is shooting for this week....

whoever is in control of group ship should Pm and email Ron...verify shipping funds are received and delivery date is chosen...I really didnt give him much choice...I simply paypal'd the money, email and PM saying "wed for Thur delivery is perfect for me"

I know it is either this week or next but he is shooting for this week....

whoever is in control of group ship should Pm and email Ron...verify shipping funds are received and delivery date is chosen...I really didnt give him much choice...I simply paypal'd the money, email and PM saying "wed for Thur delivery is perfect for me"

That would be me,

I sent two PM's last week, one more this morining and also sent an email-and he told me he was also shooting for this week and if I did not get an invoice send him a PM on Tuesday (last week) which I did, ad then another on Friday, and then another just now.

Thats about all I can do-I'm not getting any reply at all-

hey brad have you switched over to the new site yet or are you still using the old one?

Well that's a silly question(laugh), of course I am using the old site sending messages out in the vast abyss none as the WWW-DOH!

So yea, I have been sending messages to nobody I guess-I just sent one from the new site. Ron did PM me last week through the old site which is what I replied to.

Poor assumption on my part that they would have those forwarded.

This is what was sent to everyone;

We are gonna be shutting down the old forum soon so if there is any pm's or anything that didn't migrate over please stop back over there and save anything you are missing.

I suppose the IF implied to me that they would have been still getting Pm's

My bad I guess-Sorry guys

i need to send a pm and see if i get a reply did you try brent i talk to him all the time and he replys to me through pms some times and they are in the chat at night a lot thats where i talk to him at mostley try the chat

Its take so long to hunt and peck out the messages-you wont EVER see me in a chat-LOL

I cant have these shipped to me

Those involved with this free PH group, collectively we need to find another place to have these shipped.

I realize that we have told NCRA that I am the ship to, but believe me I think they are so slammed they wont even notice.

I have yet to get anything in the form of a invoice through PayPal, so until that happens it just a matter of logistics-It wont matter.

I paid to become a member there in hopes of expediting the shipment for our group-that was the ONLY reason I paid me membership dues.

So perhaps it goes to back to whom ever was going to receive this initially, but I suggest we get it figured out ASAP.

I will be making some changes that will most likely keep me from housing these.

Sorry about that, but I did not realize a month later we would not have received them-no big deal-don't read into it, I know they are busy it is what it is.

Discuss

Hey Brad, thanks for all that you've done so far. I too thought that we would get on the top of the ship out list with you being a paid member.

I did receive a PM from Ron during the time that I was away, asking for an email to send an invoice too, but assumed you had already gotten the same pm since we did tell them you will be the contact person. Maybe we missed the boat? not sure.

And Eric, if you could talk to them that would be great. I'll try to shoot off a PM to Brent to see where we stand also. I haven't contacted them since before I left on my trip.

Thanks Miles for volunteering to hold the frags. If we don't have another volunteer from portland, we will have to go that route. I'm sorry, but I can't hold them either.

Anyone else from the group ship feels their system is stable enough?

I logged onto the ncra site and found a new pm last night for our group:

ANYONE BESIDES REEFNJUNKIE SEEING THIS DO NOT REPLY.I JUST SENT IT TO KEEP YOU UPDATED AND INFORMED!!

Can you receive USPS overnight and if not what carrier would you like me to use fed ex or ups?Also anyone paying for USPS overnight will be shipped out even if it is a two day delivery in your area!So it is up to you to let me know what carrier you'd like to use for shipping.Also when you receive your frag(s) a temperature acclimation will not insure a good result.A drip acclimation will be necessary for quick opening healthy polyps as well as low tank placement of the frag(s) and a shaded to low light area to let the new polyps adjust to your tank.Normally this would be so crucial but with all the fragging I'm doing my tank levels are fluctuating so without the acclimation there will most certainly be undo stress on the already stressed out polyps and that existing stress would be from the shipping process itself not to mention p hornets are sensitive as it is.Thanks for your patience and ill be on top of your reply to this message so ill get you an invoice as soon as i see it and a shipping date next week.I'm sending out as many bonus polyps and frags as i have available for all the great effort and especially for your patience which i greatly appreciate and will not forget.I have your group list as 10 people just so you are aware.Thanks Ron R mini

maybe we are getting some where

Well since it seems as if we are getting close or almost there I am not going to throw a wrench in it to screw it up and delay it longer, I'll wait on the one tank tear down to get these here.

I PM'd Ron just know letting him know the info he asked. I told him it would need to ship relatively soon or we may end up having a different ship to address-I can wait another week but thats about as long as I can go, after that it will need another ship to.

You gotta laugh, or at least I do. I post up the "cant receive post" that night he sends me a PM-its like when I call to track an order and it shows that day or the next-DOH!

So we arer back into the holding pattern, I will update as I hear anything from him.

In summary- for now unless it takes weeks, I can have them still shipping to me-once I hear back on the dates or anything I'll post it up-It will be best IMO once they ship to get those that can, to pick them up that same day/night.

We can work that out once we hear back

thats good to hear brad! lol lol lol i was going to call you and ask if you could wait another week for the tear down, but now i guess i dont have to. i will be able to pick mine up as soon as it comes in. moving fast is in longview past me and maybe i can grab his to and he can meet me at my house. thanks again for hanging in there brad!