#ControlFreakWednesday

SuncrestReef

Terence from Neptune Systems will be interviewing me tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm in the next installment of Neptune’s #ControlFreakWednesday live stream videos, available on Facebook and YouTube.  I’ll be going over my system and describing the various Apex modules and automation I have set up, and my Apex programming tutorial article series.  Check it out and submit questions live if you can, or you can watch the recording later.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NeptuneSystemsVideo/videos

This should be fun!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Indeed John has been a great apex resource.  He also has an article series on r2r that is worth a read. 

Thanks!

For the record, I published my Apex tutorial series here on PNWMAS several weeks before it got picked up by Reef2Reef.  You all got to binge read it daily for a week, but the R2R readers had to wait weekly for each new topic over an 8-week period.  You're welcome!  🤓

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

SuncrestReef,

This was great.  You have great techno skills and your tutorials are very easy to follow. I wish I would have made it out to your house for the gathering so I could see your setup in person.  I am setting up my mixing station very similar to yours.  Now I am working on setting up my AWC and want to add the temp, salinity, tank levels to my tanks.  This is all because of you and your awesome setup..

IMG_1947[1].JPG

• Like 1

Nice set up and well deserved. I was looking at this thinking I want John to set up an automated tank for me .  I love the sleek look of the Reefi lights too! Daniel just keeps getting better and better with his designs. 
You are running out of room in the stand . Time to build a fish room!

• Like 1