River City Corals

Fish coming up for sale

With the new house and new tank. I will be taking down old stuff and preparing for the new. I will have the following fish for sale in the next couple of weeks

blue tang.  Just under tqo inches, never had ich eats anything.   $25

male blue jaw trigger 3.5-4”  very docile  and good looking fish $30

white tale tang 2’. Nice fish $25

niger trigger. 1.5’  $20.   Very peaceful never any issues

2. Green Chromis  2$ each

cleaner wrasse  $10. I have had this guy for almost 2 years 

snowflake clownfish 2’  loves her anemones  $25

picasso clown 1’  Had since it was 1/2’  good marking and loves to host bubble tip. $25

cryptic wrasse 2.5”  {looks like mystery} but minus stripes and colored eyes. $20

melanarus wrasse. 4’ male. Great coloration. $25

Spingeri damsel $3

all of these fish have been around for at least 1 year so fat and healthy pm is key and puts you on list. I will let you know a few days before tank comes down to arrange pick up

Picasso.  Gumby

bluejaw. Gumby

Blue tang    Paratore

white tail. Paratore

chromis jtarm

melanarus jtarm

cleaner wrasse  jtarm

springeri damsel jtarm 

snowflake   Rdavis 

Edited by River City Corals
Change

38 minutes ago, River City Corals said:

Picasso.  Gumby

bluejaw. Gumby

I was just about to text him and say go look at the fish for sale, but I guess he's already aware! :laugh:

Sorry everyone for the confusion.Should have pm instead text him. Thanks Brian for the picasson and the blue jaw.

I have room for the melanaurus, you can home him in my frag tank or I will buy him if you want to sell him.

Just out of curiosity is anyone from corvallis/Albany/Salem picking up fish tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to thank everyone for the new homes for some of my fish!!  Good meet some of the new faces and catching up with some of the old. Also thanks to everyone for making it as planned. My stress level just went down a few notches!!!’

Thank you, Brian and thanks for the live rock too. Little trigger darted into his cave and wouldn't come out so he just gave me the whole rock! At least trigger has a piece of home with him to make the transition easier. Once I dropped some reef frenzy in there, he was out in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice meeting you yesterday. Big mama clown settled down immediately on my BTA and she now has a juvenile ocellaris buddy that won't leave her side.

IMG_7171_v1.JPG