New Alk Monitor Joins The Fray

TheClark

https://reefbuilders.com/2017/08/21/alkatronic-is-yet-another-new-khalkalinity-controller/

Highlights:

700-800 - much cheaper than KH guardian

Can turn off your calcium reactor if alk is too high

Using a PH Probe instead of color detection.  

Based on @reefnjunkie kh testing method.  I should post a link to his great post on this.

I am excited also to see what APEX is offering.  Life is good in automatic alk monitoring these days with more options on the horizon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Blue Z Reef said:

Neptune Trident...game over lol

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/neptune-trident.322205/?utm_source=newsletter_1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=August_25_2017

retail $5-600. Does require new version of apex though.

I'm tempted. I see that the new Apex is 10% off right now. Have they fixed all the problems with the new Apex? It was a bit of a disaster when it first came out.

I heard from a reliable source that many new controls that will blow the Apex out if the water ate hitting the market soon. will be interesting to see for sure.

IMO, having something that monitors and controls THE most important factor in sps husbandry will really make spending $1,500 on a complete monitoring system worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk