Announcing your 2023-2024 PNWMAS Officers

Chief

The new officers will begin their rolls on July 1st.   No elections were necessary this year as we had just enough volunteers to cover the positions.  Here are your Officers.

President                        Lexinverts

Vice President              Yourmedic

Secretary                         Jtichenor

Treasurer                          SuncrestReef

Vendor Relations           Kerbash

Please join me in Congratulating our new Officers.   It takes good people to keep this club afloat.   I appreciate all of the time and effort all of our past and current officers have put in to keep this club running and thriving.  Board Member Nominations are going to open on May 15th.  If you would like to dip your toes into what makes this club great, please let an officer know.   They would love to nominate you.   If you are interested and want to know what the position entails, please reach out to our current Board Members.   

Thanks again to all the Volunteers in our Officer and Board positions.   Without you, there is no PNWMAS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Thank you 2023-2024 officers.  Know that I will be there helping as a board member all the way.

Rest of PNWMAS members, this club runs on volunteers.   Reach out and offer to help.   Even being active on this website, what's going on in your tank - what problems you're having - or just basic interesting stuff.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Emerald525 featured and unfeatured this topic