WTS 7ft 400gal tank

RustyPawz

I want a club meeting at the person's house who buys and sets this tank back up, so I can check it out.  I have a 3' (front to back) deep tank, and love it.    Mine is 25" tall and I set the rockwork low to give SPS room to grow.  But would have loved the vertical height as well.   

Whoever buys this, please start a post/thread so we can talk about how you're going to set it up.   Share some pictures/etc.

• Like 2

I’m going to FL for two months for work, if no one snags this by the time I get back, ITS MINE!!!! Muahahahahaha!!! Such a great deal!!! Good luck with the sale, sort of, I’m not gunna lie…. I want it already and only have a year on my 200… lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yourmedic said:

I’m going to FL for two months for work, if no one snags this by the time I get back, ITS MINE!!!! Muahahahahaha!!! Such a great deal!!! Good luck with the sale, sort of, I’m not gunna lie…. I want it already and only have a year on my 200… lol

I want to see a picture of you driving this tank home, strapped to the roof of your car... Again.  :)

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Yourmedic said:

If you want to buy it know and pick it up later I’m sure we could work it out

11 hours ago, Kerbash said:

i want it so bad but I dont have much more room in my house, if I pick this up im gonna have to get rid of my bed to make room for it...

This is not a waterbed.  We don’t want you sleeping with the fishes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...