They see me rollin... they hatin..

pdxmonkeyboy

2 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I have the APEX led panel.  It is really nice and easy to use. but like everything related to my tank... I need something bigger. 

The Neptune GRO is only 20 watts.  You'd probably need like 10 of them aimed at a parabolic mirror to focus their intensity for a system sized like yours. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Awww bummer.  Wish I had known I could have spent $1200 for 380 watts.  I only spent $85 for 110w.  You will scorch chaeto with much more than that. 

FAMURS TF1200 Dimmable LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes 3x3ft Coverage Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Growing Lamps with Upgraded Cooling System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S6XYVQD/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_ENM4QJWRMMD2EPSR43TQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anywho.. the cheato has easily grown 4x as big since I turned it on last week!.  Looks like a ball of hay now. 

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Awww bummer.  Wish I had known I could have spent $1200 for 380 watts.  I only spent $85 for 110w.  You will scorch chaeto with much more than that. 

FAMURS TF1200 Dimmable LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301H Diodes 3x3ft Coverage Full Spectrum Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Greenhouse Growing Lamps with Upgraded Cooling System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08S6XYVQD/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_ENM4QJWRMMD2EPSR43TQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anywho.. the cheato has easily grown 4x as big since I turned it on last week!.  Looks like a ball of hay now. 

Yeah…you missed out.  Might as well just hold a flashlight over your fuge if you don’t go for the biggun there.

I didn't know 😞  

honestly though, that thing is sooooo over priced it's pretty comical.  I tell you what though, that Amazon light I banging!!  It was this solid hay roll slowly turning last night, today, too big too turn. 

CORNBRED ULTRA RAINFOREST CHAETO for sale.  $100/ bag