Koi

Danik

Does anyone know if there is a KOI fish forum like this one here in Portland/Vancouver area? I have a neighbor that wants to reduce his stock and there are some expansive fish in the pond so I am just trying to help him. 
thanks 

Edited by Danik

3 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Robyn and Chris, who both used to be active members here, have a pond building business (Poseidon's Aquatic Design), so they may able to help out.  They are good peeps.  I'll tag Robyn and see if I can get her to chime in.

@Robyna_baby

I still have the 10’ tank and hop on here from time to time!!! I guess that just makes us members😜

• Like 2

Transferring in the cold messes up their hibernation. I had to transfer my koi in the middle of winter after an idiot drove through my house, unfortunately 1/2 didn’t make it. I ended up building a new pond that’s around 11,000 gallons 

50 minutes ago, Trigg said:

Transferring in the cold messes up their hibernation. I had to transfer my koi in the middle of winter after an idiot drove through my house, unfortunately 1/2 didn’t make it. I ended up building a new pond that’s around 11,000 gallons 

Let's see pics of the pond please!

• Like 1