Don’t be like me

Lazyreefer

9 minutes ago, Danik said:

I hid the problem and blamed the cat. Haha

342CC05F-0049-49CA-96C1-EEBCC6C47A17.jpeg

That is actually hilarious I did the exact same thing literally the burn marks are right under her just turned the ottoman around so that sides under the blanket 😂😂

image.jpg

Edited by Lazyreefer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Danik said:

That’s awesome! Cats 🐱 don’t even know what’s up. 

Well cats are not to smart you know...............:hidesbehindsofa: the dog would have found it and started pulling stuffing out of the cushions................

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Lazyreefer said:

Don’t be like me and be an absolute idiot and set your primes onto your ottoman while setting them up at all... just don’t do it this was easily less then 30 seconds on and just melted it🤦🏻‍♂️

image.jpg

To late did that a few years ago with my Hydras- luck had it there was a comforter on the sofa so just 3 perfect burn holes 

I only noticed when I smelt something burning-

I know that feeling

A few years ago I switched from Halides to LED's.   Got my first Radion, took it out of the box, set the light on the kitchen table.   Plugged in light, and then USB cord to the laptop.   And luckily picked the light up to see how bright it really was... and Whoa - the Table was HOT.   I'm confident 10 more seconds and the surface would have been damaged too.   

Hadlides == HOT, LEDs == Cold - That's how I was thinking about it.     Very Rapidly Corrected.

15 hours ago, reefnjunkie said:

To late did that a few years ago with my Hydras- luck had it there was a comforter on the sofa so just 3 perfect burn holes 

I only noticed when I smelt something burning-

I know that feeling

Yea the smell alerted me to but I was right next to my dog and thought maybe he let one go.... haha 

24 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

A few years ago I switched from Halides to LED's.   Got my first Radion, took it out of the box, set the light on the kitchen table.   Plugged in light, and then USB cord to the laptop.   And luckily picked the light up to see how bright it really was... and Whoa - the Table was HOT.   I'm confident 10 more seconds and the surface would have been damaged too.   

Hadlides == HOT, LEDs == Cold - That's how I was thinking about it.     Very Rapidly Corrected.

yea I definitely agree I would’ve never thought they would burn so quick I thought it would mess up my lights too but they seem to be all good luckily just a day ruiner! 

1 hour ago, Higher Thinking said:

Well you hid one probably, but you advertised a different one....

Just sayin... emoji38.pngaa8045123077ec03cc99e4a9e41ad1a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yes and yes, some wild colonies I had that never turned into anything nice. Wife used them as deco. 

• Like 1