Cuttlefish and Corals Latest Shipment Sneak peeks!

7 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sweet!  Lots of great looking stuff!  Really loving the last batch of acans I got and it looks like you added some more winners... plus a mystery wrasse!  May have to come check out the bivalves... still haven't replaced Clamentine :teardrop:

Great name sorry to hear about Clamentine. Maybe you can replace her with Clammity Jane. Love mystery wrasses too but say goodbye to your ornamental shrimp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Great name sorry to hear about Clamentine. Maybe you can replace her with Clammity Jane. Love mystery wrasses too but say goodbye to your ornamental shrimp.

Clammity Jane (CJ for sort?) - will have to suggest that one to Darcy :thumbs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheClark said:

I have been wanting to get another one of these for years!  Great fish!

FINALIMG_3219.thumb.jpg.93739a965703c6d3

Hmmm.  Didn't think these were reef safe - where is your's Jeremy?

BTW - there were some great wrasses there this weekend - beautiful pintail, some crazy colored lubbock's and several mystery wrasses (the one in the pic is now in my tank, thanks Jeff!).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Hmmm.  Didn't think these were reef safe - where is your's Jeremy?

BTW - there were some great wrasses there this weekend - beautiful pintail, some crazy colored lubbock's and several mystery wrasses (the one in the pic is now in my tank, thanks Jeff!).

Yes Sean, it was a model citizen.  Loved that fish.  Somehow it found an opening in my (old) lid.

Congrats on the new fish!

23 hours ago, TheClark said:

Yes Sean, it was a model citizen.  Loved that fish.  Somehow it found an opening in my (old) lid.

Congrats on the new fish!

Bummer you lost him.  They had a small blue spot Tamarin there a while back that was stunning but I decided to pass after reading up on them - got way too big!

Thanks!  He seems to be settling in after a bit of wrasse "socializing".  Funny which fish decide to take offense to which newcomers... ruby headed wrasse was all in the mystery wrasses face even though it ignored every other wrasse added to the tank.  There are 8 wrasses in there now so not surprising there was a bit of adjustment.  Sailfin tang which is the usual bully couldn't be bothered so that is good :D

• Like 1