Snowpocalypse

Bevo5

Great story Adam . It was like we were ships passing in the night at the airport. You coming and me going. I know of the parking lot you speak. Not sure why the shuttle driver would not ever off towards the right as that would have saved a huge amount of time. Sounds like you ere well prepared though.

All I can say is no salt...............we only get a few days of this crap and well deal with it............sad part is the weather guys called it and well no one listened...........Hell at 6 am there was a big blue blob moving north on the radar.......

What's the story with the no salt?

Rust.....................plus bad on the roads and just not good for the run off.........

Hell back east cars are missing parts from rust and only 5 years old............

Edited by spectra
  • Like 2

Rust.....................plus bad on the roads and just not good for the run off.........

Hell back east cars are missing parts from rust and only 5 years old............

i grew up back east in PA and the salt is horrible on everything.  even if you wash your vehicle every week it will start rusting after a few years.  it's a real hassle to deal with repairing rust on a vehicle that is only 10 years old and sad if the vehicle is mechanically sound.  if we got more snow here i might be asking for them to use salt here but with how much snow we get it's not worth it.  next time they are calling for snow i'll be leaving before it starts or waiting it out.  

• Like 2

i grew up back east in PA and the salt is horrible on everything.  even if you wash your vehicle every week it will start rusting after a few years.  it's a real hassle to deal with repairing rust on a vehicle that is only 10 years old and sad if the vehicle is mechanically sound.  if we got more snow here i might be asking for them to use salt here but with how much snow we get it's not worth it.  next time they are calling for snow i'll be leaving before it starts or waiting it out.  

I have relatives back east also and seeing how bad the cars were was just nuts........

I agree we only have a few days of bad weather a year if we are lucky. People were even warned this time but that did not matter......