Looking for a few good frags! Tanks for Teachers Needs you!

Emerald525

As many of you know the first annual Oregon Reef Expo is Saturday July 23. 

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/37668-july-oregon-reef-expo-frag-swap/

PNWMAS will have a booth and selling frags there and we need your donations to raise money for Tanks for Teachers!

Tanks for Teachers for those who don't know is our awesome program where we donate tanks and coral and fish to classrooms! It is an awesome program.

Here is the link to the forum if you want to see pictures:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forum/62-tanks-for-teachers/

In light of this being a good cause and reefers coming from all over the region we are looking for high quality frags.  That means stuff that we can actually sell.  That means we are not looking for things like kenya tree or green star polyps or brown palys or xenia. While these are nice and have a certain charm most people who go to these events are looking for the higher end or mid range stuff.  Just think if you were going to a reef expo and had a limited amount of cash what you would be interested in buying. 

I will figure out how we are going to collect all the frags and get them there but in the essence of time I just wanted to get a thread going to see who is interested and what they have to donate. :applause:  :applause: 

Come on everyone let's step it up and represent the PNWMAS for a good cause! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 

• Like 2

Are those the price ranges you guys are looking for? For those of us who need to make some cuts :) found some goodies in the frag tank, pics and names coming tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes those are the price range! You are awesome Cody thanks!

I've got pieces that are just growing out on my frag rack, nothing crazy but I'm you could fetch a couple dollars for them.

Someone would need to arrange picking them up from me or at Upscales on Saturday after 12:00 since I'll be holding down the shop for Travis while he's in Europe.

• Like 2

I can only grow xenia, kenya and aptasia :-).   But I can donate some $$

Ha ha Tom! I know the feeling :)  Anything helps!

I've got pieces that are just growing out on my frag rack, nothing crazy but I'm you could fetch a couple dollars for them.

Someone would need to arrange picking them up from me or at Upscales on Saturday after 12:00 since I'll be holding down the shop for Travis while he's in Europe.

I could probably meet up with you maybe the Thursday before as we will be setting up the tank on Friday the 22.  I think you are fairly close to me and it gives me a great reason to finally see your tank. THanks for the generosity! And I'm sure you are being humble

I'll be bringing these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have very nice stuff too thanks for being so willing to help.

This is very generous of everyone, coming together to help raise some funds for the Tanks For Teachers, which is certainly a worthy cause. To add to the mix I will also be bringing a plethora of coral frags, I like saying the word Plethora, including some chalices, zoas, acros, favias, montis, and maybe some encrusting things...Get a little variety in there.

So if you cannot donate any frags to the cause, come on by and spend a few dollars on our clubs corals at our table.

Then spend some more cash at all our sponsors tables!

You can't go wrong.

Go PNWMAS!!!

• Like 5