Looking for a few good frags! Tanks for Teachers Needs you!

Emerald525

Got some Armageddons, rainbow Sakuras, and a single Malaficient frag (green and purple) :) looking to frag more in the next few days. Sorry for the horrible quality pictures haha. 8377e6c56d10a6d16cdd16ce9738cb4c.jpg6876ab49bbe754d8f873ecc6bf9e4318.jpg316e958a59376df58858b926bb7e999f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 3

Got some Armageddons, rainbow Sakuras, and a single Malaficient frag (green and purple) :) looking to frag more in the next few days. Sorry for the horrible quality pictures haha. 8377e6c56d10a6d16cdd16ce9738cb4c.jpg6876ab49bbe754d8f873ecc6bf9e4318.jpg316e958a59376df58858b926bb7e999f.jpg

Very nice! Are you going to the expo or do we need to figure out a pick up?

I'm hoping to make it to the expo but I was planning to leave the frags at TPA with Garrett that way someone (maybe Robert or Andy? Or Colton at TPA?) could grab the frags on their way to the expo since it's just off I 5.

Edited by Paratore

I'm hoping to make it to the expo but I was planning to leave the frags at TPA with Garrett that way someone (maybe Robert or Andy? Or Colton at TPA?) could grab the frags on their way to the expo since it's just off I 5.

That works!

• Like 1

Robert and I will be passing by TPA, so we could pick up frags from you if needed.

• Like 1

This is so great you guys! We have:

MrBret
PowderBlue
Lexinverts
Arsonmfg
Rolekii
badxgillen
flashyfins
nanoreefer
paratore
Spectra
Emerald
Gil&fin
Milesmiles
Reefnjunkie
Salty

all donating quality frags for this great cause. I'm really impressed.

For all those who don't have anything good to donate, COME BUY! There will obviously be some very nice stuff up for sale, and 100% of the proceeds go to Tank for Teachers. I can't wait to see this happen.

P.S. I'm going to try to keep this list updated so everyone is listed.

• Like 1

I have some German blue digi on frag plugs I can give. Just let me know

Sure we can take them! Thanks! And yes andy if you and Bert could pick up paratores frag that would be great.

Salty, I know you live in Vancouver. Maybe you could get in touch with spectra. He is helping with food.

Sure we can take them! Thanks! And yes andy if you and Bert could pick up paratores frag that would be great.

Salty, I know you live in Vancouver. Maybe you could get in touch with spectra. He is helping with food.

Sounds Good

• Like 1

I don’t have any frags to donate, but I have some money to donate if anyone has some clove polyps they can bring.

I am looking for bright colored cloves like rainbow, or blue.

I can’t wait to see all of the new ways to spend my money.

You can make cash donations at the reef expo or you can just buy some of the corals! :)