Paratore's Frag Tank Build

Paratore

I'm sure there'll be more but put me down for some sunny d's. I had a good colony but accidentally threw the rock in my saltwater res and didn't notice until they were already gone. I'm always after bright stuff so thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it.

Plus I just love seeing tanks. :)

Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm back in town :)

I love just looking at tanks too! I love seeing how different people set them up and maintain them :) and of course the livestock is pretty cool too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Such a good feeling when you get home from being gone for 5 weeks and nothing died in the tank! Everything actually looks amazing and has multiplied! Maybe I should leave more often... now to get ready for the school year that starts in two days...

30ecd1a8f66540be5fdc3b3de06418fc.jpg

• Like 2

That's always good, I always come home to an auto, that stops working for no apparent reason.

that sounds horrible! I was surprised how nothing seemed to go wrong while I was gone :)

I use my apex for automating everything and then I have my RODI unit hooked up to my Float valve. Works flawlessly :)

Ya that would be cool, someday I will have my garage for a fish room and i would set up something like that. I would like to set up a flair valve for my rodi but I'm not really sure how

• Like 1

I have my RODI run into a 5 gallon plastic container with a float value as my water storage, and then from that container another tube runs to the sump with a second float value. Basically just allows me some security incase my RODI unit float value got stuck on for some reason.

Anyone interested in a killer zoa pack? Gonna be listing it in the near future. Still deciding on which zoas are going into it.

Here is one I'm thinking of doing.

2p Rainbow Sakura, 4+1p iron mans, 1p GB java chaos, 1p utter chaos, 2p rastas, 2p BBEB (close up for pic), 2p sunny d, 1p green Galaxy, 1p JF askrak (aka red spackled zoa)

Enjoy :)

Better Pics coming after everything opens.

13c9011b4b5f481a3014a26f4d56cc49.jpg5cfd773df7298e564e417d50b3a1e659.jpg6609f72cd2c9ddc5f01ae96e080fe9ce.jpg

Edited by Paratore

• 1 month later...

Getting prepared for some crazy trading at the December meeting [emoji12] this isn't even all of it, I ran out of plugs.... gonna have some beauties: BBEB, mauls, JF Askraks, iron mans, king Midas, Bam Bams, GB Java Chaos, Rastas, scrambled eggs, kiwis, rainbow Sakura, dragons eyes, radio active dragons eyes, and much more :) I'll make an official trade/sell post when the date gets closer! Very excited for the December meeting! 882c12d2b66a6d5a568de9a0ee9fc369.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you have been busy! Looking forward to seeing some of these at the next swap... not that I have anything to trade at this point!

I'll have stuff for sale also :) basically I'm gonna make a post about trading/selling to line things up before the meeting, so keep an eye out! I'll probably make it during my thanksgiving break this coming week.

Also gonna have some corals to donate to the raffle, so you may get lucky there too! :)