Paratore's Frag Tank Build

Paratore

The blue one is RMF biohazard, orange zoas are iron mans if I can remember right(someone correct me if I'm wrong) and the pink ones don't have a name so I call them peaches haha.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddafd0c61b0d8c891129f420b0540202.jpg

Look who got an upgrade! I'm in love. I now know why everyone loves these pumps. Set up the mp40 on my frag tank and overnight the SPS polyp extension is awesome!

• Like 1

Also the Euphyllia collection is growing :) got greens, purple, teal, orange, yellow, and a told with white tips torch(thanks Wilsonville TPA) 951ded26b7a150abfdde520437f52ca7.jpg

Edited by Paratore

• 2 weeks later...

The frag tank is looking pretty good! Recently I've been slowly adding sand to the tank. I really like they way it looks and the added bacteria will be nice :)

Ive also increased my fish count in anticipation of the future Euphyllia tank.

I've picked up a tomini tang, pink spotted Goby, bicolor anthias pair, and a leopard wrasses but he didn't make it :(

And speaking of Euphyllia, I'm up to 9 different colors/types! The only color left to collect is purple torch. I think the LPS tank is going to look so nice with all the Euphyllia in it. You can't beat the look of a torch swaying in the current. And now a FTS :)

8c574c87aed1186599f6d00b84f0f42e.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice set up

Thank you! She has been set up for almost a year now. Always a work in progress haha. After school gets out, I'll be swapping out the cooler sump for a really tank sump haha.

hahahaha is that a cooler sump ? Nice

in fact it is! We had a brand new cooler with a warped lid laying around so I put it to good use lol! I plan to switch it out for a real sump in the next few weeks :)