TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out 2015

Nice!!! Half of the people have already responded in the first day. Like I said NO MORE slots available, and buy in should be about $13 maybe $15 so I am saying $15 for now. Not bad seeing as that includes shipping the coral to my house, frag tiles, glue, and the 2 different corals themselves.

• Like 2

I'm in if a spot is available 

There are actually more people wanting to participate than there were frags made so I will go down the list of first to respond getting both types and then once the 2 varieties are gone the remainder may still participate with the blue and red zoas if they would still like to. Since you are a little further in on the list you might be only taking home the red and blues. For those of you who do still want to participate and are unable to get the palys the buy in would only be $7

I work this weekend... anyone in Vancouver going to the meeting that could pick mine up for me?

That would be Great if some one from Washington could snag a few of these frags for those of you across the way. Maybe Kknight?

If the frag are at the meeting, see if I make the list, rather have a new member get it over myself, but I like that greenish morph part of the Reds..

Decided names or are we voting on that?

Everyone can make the list for the Red Whitish Blues but the Palys are not as plentiful and it looks like there will only be from 25-30ish slots there. Hmmm names? Although I do really like what I have heard so far I was thinking that maybe the winner could have the honors? What do you all think about that? I will also get an updated list here later in the evening.

• Like 1

I live in Corvallis so any one that can make it my way is more than welcome to contact me about pick up at my home.

I am attending the meeting and I will be trying to get as many frags distributed this Sunday as possible and maybe have a person at the meeting get some frags to different "Way" points.

It is possible we could get your frag to Salem if some one at the party would be so kind as to pick it up at the meet.