TECO Zoa\Paly Grow Out 2015

So I got some better pictures of a couple possibilities.

TECO%20R%20Skirts%201_zpsucjlqbqk.jpg

This rock has zoanthids with a bright red skirt with what appear to be blue stars forming that surround the center mouth. Although pretty I personally have  a couple morphs that are similar but if you all are up for growing this one I am still in.

TECO%20Eclipse%202_zpspqafobfo.jpg

This next one is one that I particularly like as it appears to be a varient of Eclipses.

Neon orange fleshy skirts with bright blue mouths, you can see that some of them are developing some gold striations emitting form the center...Yummy.

There is a third possibility but it has much fewer polyps and would not allow for as large of a participarion so I have opted to not include it, unless we all got ONE polyp each.

If we are going with what will survive.. go with #1. they look the most reliable..

#2 I have had similar ones before and sometimes they melt on you for no reason.. if we wanna have a better time best to go with the other one.. But this one has a morph included on part of the rock.. so it may change in other peoples tanks depending on the lights they use. More people might not have this one

Its time to spread the Freedom Zoa.. Maybe the deadline will be July 4th?

I would be in but I don't think my tank would be ready for them

Well it might be a couple weeks before the zoa type is chosen, shipped, sliced up, and then transported\shipped to the contestants, maybe you tank will be ready then.

I'll grow Jose's frag for him. I'll just take credit for whichever one does better.

Now that is a strategy.Let me check the rules here...Hmm it says you only get one entry so sorry man, one or the other.

I would like to participate as well. Would be great if they could be distributed at the April Meeting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope so but no promises, we need to make a quick decision\vote on the rock.

everyone's in including me.. probably regardless of the morph, wanna support a zoa growout

Exactly, I can always find room for another nice zoa variety and if it helps get a Sponsors name out then why not. Maybe next one will be from C&C again, Or...

This could be an option, what does every one else think? All in all with so many participants the buy in should be relatively cheap, in the $20 range, maybe $30. I have to see what shipping will be and the price for both rocks but it should still be rather affordable.

Edited by badxgillen

This could be an option, what does every one else think? All in all with so many participants the buy in should be relatively cheap, in the $20 range, maybe $30. I have to see what shipping will be and the price for both rocks but it should still be rather affordable.

2 side by side is a great idea. Let's do this. If one melts, then at least we can still be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1