PNWMAS Member Signups

Higher Thinking

Hey folks,

Tonight Chief will roll out our new membership sign up software. His dedicated hard work has enabled the club to start using an automated program which will save countless administrative hours.

The new software will be activated tonight for everyone to sign up starting tomorrow. This means that all the current members will revert back to normal members tonight. We certainly appreciate everyone's support this past year and we hope to be able to count on your support again for 2015. It's been a tough year at times, but things are looking much stronger each week for the club and forum.

Please stay tuned for an announcement on our February meeting.

Spoiler alert! PNWMAS members will get free admission to the Portland Aquarium ($11 value).

So does this mean we lose our private messages if we don't repay right away? With the new changes what is the mail box for members vs non members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 PMs for non-members and 100 for members. I don't know if that means people will automatically lose anything over 20. That would be a question only Chief can answer at the moment.

One more thing to note.  There is no easy way to link a family member subscription purchase.  I am going to work on streamlining this, but for now I will need anyone that purchases a family membership to PM me the forum names of their family members so I can upgrade them.

Jay

• Like 1

When I click the email link I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function indexScreen() on a non-object in /home/pnwmasin/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/subscriptions/paysubs.php on line 563

I am using the mobile version in Safari on my iPhone so not sure where to go in there.

When I click the email link I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function indexScreen() on a non-object in /home/pnwmasin/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions/modules_public/subscriptions/paysubs.php on line 563

I am using the mobile version in Safari on my iPhone so not sure where to go in there.

I had the same issue, but when I hit the back button and clicked the link again, it worked.

Does the banner only appear for paid members? I ask becuase I don't see one under higher thinking or Chief but being they are BOD/admin (or whatever group) I wasnt sure.

I'll find out once I hit post but I don't expect to see one under my name :)

I just haven't paid yet. My bad. Poor example, but I'll get on it. [emoji4] [emoji4]

Getting this error also when clicking link in email

I have added a function for "Family Members" to be added.  If you purchase a Family Membership, please PM me and I will add a subscription for your family member.  This can only be done by an administrator.  Unfortunately it is a limitation of the software, but this thing is working pretty slick right now.

Jay

• Like 1

I paid! Like reedy I like the cool banner???? when does it show up? Site is getting easier to navigate! Thanks Jay and all who are helping.????

Glad you like it. Site has been extremely easy to use since Kevin switched us to the new software. This new software is way better. The banner should be up within a day of paying, I thought. Please post again if you don't see it soon.