Fishmanmike's 210gal build!

fishmanmike01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just went through the entire build-you got patience that's for sure.

Tanks looking good for sure :)

Jeremy your so subtle Jeremy mentioned sun corals for the picture you posted that said dendro, you didn't pay for dendro I hope-both very gorgeous corals.

Do you target feed them (often)?

Just went through the entire build-you got patience that's for sure.

Tanks looking good for sure :)

Jeremy your so subtle Jeremy mentioned sun corals for the picture you posted that said dendro, you didn't pay for dendro I hope-both very gorgeous corals.

Do you target feed them (often)?

I'm confused. Are they not one in the same? And yes, I've been feeding them every three days or so.

Australian Dendrophyllia and Sun coral are different, they are very similar in color and both require target feeding since they are non-photosynthetic but they are different.

Dendros I thought were once on the no ship or harvest list but I think they've came back.

Keep target feeding them, they are very nice for sure! I think most folks don't want to be so invested in their care which to bad the colors are striking in the aquarium

Google both, you'll find the differences ( if interested )

Australian Dendrophyllia and Sun coral are different, they are very similar in color and both require target feeding since they are non-photosynthetic but they are different.

Dendros I thought were once on the no ship or harvest list but I think they've came back.

Keep target feeding them, they are very nice for sure! I think most folks don't want to be so invested in their care which to bad the colors are striking in the aquarium

Google both, you'll find the differences ( if interested )

Thanks brad, I wasn't aware of that. I don't think there is another coral that can give such a pop of color.

• 2 weeks later...

Those ARE some nice looking clowns, are they bickering over the bubble coral? Some of my clowns have good days and bad days in their relationship, the female is always trying to put him in his place and he just can't seem to listen.Oh and yes the link worked.

Those ARE some nice looking clowns, are they bickering over the bubble coral? Some of my clowns have good days and bad days in their relationship, the female is always trying to put him in his place and he just can't seem to listen.Oh and yes the link worked.

Lol. Not sure. These were in the tank for about ten minutes. Perhaps they are establishing whose balls are bigger. Lol.

• Like 1