Site bugs! Help me squash'em!

Micah

Looks like all links in people's sigs are broken... for example sasquatch has a link in his signature to his zoa patch thread...

I had to redo mine, when the site was reloaded it reverted back to 2012 unfortunately half my build thread is gone lol

Sorry if this was already brought up and I missed it. There does not seem to be a way to respond to private messages. I can do it on tapatalk' date=' but on computer version there is no reply button that I can find.[/quote']

You just click on the title of the pm, scroll to the bottom of the conversation and type your reply where it says "write something" then hit Post.

I think I finally figured it out in case others had the same problem. For whatever reason messages that I deleted years ago were back in my inbox like from 2010 in the sent folder. . It was a nice trip down memory lane. Is there a fast way to go through and delete them all or do you have to scroll from page to page? I would send a pm about this but like I said I cannot use my inbox lol.

Also have others noticed that the forum is still sluggish and some of the pictures are not loading for me.

I think I finally figured it out in case others had the same problem. For whatever reason messages that I deleted years ago were back in my inbox like from 2010 in the sent folder. . It was a nice trip down memory lane. Is there a fast way to go through and delete them all or do you have to scroll from page to page? I would send a pm about this but like I said I cannot use my inbox lol.

Also have others noticed that the forum is still sluggish and some of the pictures are not loading for me.

Is there an easy way to erase all of the 100's of messages instead of scrolling each page?

Something is seriously wrong with the forum via tapatalk.

First forum listed is "disabled" forums.

When I click on classified section, it lists messages from 2012.

Very occasionally all current posts will pop up and be viewable, but very occasionally.

Is there any way to get notified of a subscribed thread reply or message received?

On the top right corner of the page you can subscribe to a thread, and then it will notify you in messages when it is updated.

I have no idea on the message received aspect, that's one for Micah. There is no way I know how to do that.

I also do not know if there is a way to batch delete mails