Site bugs! Help me squash'em!

Micah

Or here's another one...it'll say the content is too short to post' date=' even though there are multiple sentences...[/quote']

Does it give a message as to why other then to short? Tap talk seems to be working fine for me, other then the feed looks odd since the update with posts from way back when.

I understand we can not control the taptalk feed for the site.

If it gives you some type of specific error, then can you screen shot it and post it here for us so we have more info? Also what phone/system are you using?

So, here's the deal with tapatalk. All you can do is click "Enable". Once it's enabled, there are like... two options you can control and one of them is if I (the admin) want to be emailed about special offers.. :) So, if there's something wrong with Tapatalk... it's only tapatalks problem. If a feature is missing inside of tapatalk that once existed, it's because tapatalk doesn't properly support this version of forum software. If you can see anything on our forum within tapatalk, then it is configured properly on our end.

I've tried to get things working lately. I've had their support disable and reenable push notifications only to find out that push notifications aren't supported yet on this version of forum software, but that it's coming very soon. So, again, the only control I have is to switch forum software... (Which is being strongly considered)

I do not know how to do a screenshot of this, but I noticed it only occasionally happens when I try to edit previous posts. It won't let it happen, it's always "too short".

I'm on an iPhone 5s new OS

*i edited this post to test, and the error didn't happen again. It's inconsistent.

Though I guess tapatalk problems maybe aren't fixable.

tapatalk worked just fine before the updates. I'm sure it's their problem, but regardless it's pnwmas problem in the end. There are a couple people use the site on their phones...

I do not know how to do a screenshot of this, but I noticed it only happens when I try to edit previous posts. It won't let it happen, it's always "too short".

I'm on an iPhone 5s new OS

tapatalk worked just fine before the updates. I'm sure it's their problem, but regardless it's pnwmas problem in the end. There are a couple people use the site on their phones...

*i edited this post to test, and the error didn't happen again. It's inconsistent.

Please direct any screenshots or support information to https://support.tapatalk.com/forums/vbulletin-discussion.53/

LOL, Are my posts not going through. I have asked this 3 times and have not gotten a reply. Is there an easy way to delete all of the 500+ messages in my inbox without having to scroll page by page.

Also I cannot download tapatalk from my phone. It's an old Blackberry. Is there anything in the works to make the site easier to use on smart phones.

Also is there anything in the works to make it more compatible with forum runner or does Beth need to use tapatalk instead?

Again I will check back here periodically as I cannot access this site on my phone anymore. Also I still can'[t get private messages until the inbox problem is resolved.

K

On the top right corner of the page you can subscribe to a thread, and then it will notify you in messages when it is updated.

I have no idea on the message received aspect, that's one for Micah. There is no way I know how to do that.

I also do not know if there is a way to batch delete mails

Yes, I understand how to subscribe. I am referring to receiving a notification on my tablet, like when Micah broadcasted that push notifications had been restored via tapatalk( which I can't seem to be able to do still) or an email or text alert set up through the website. Aka getting a notification without being logged in to pnwmas.

LOL, Are my posts not going through. I have asked this 3 times and have not gotten a reply. Is there an easy way to delete all of the 500+ messages in my inbox without having to scroll page by page.

Also I cannot download tapatalk from my phone. It's an old Blackberry. Is there anything in the works to make the site easier to use on smart phones.

Also is there anything in the works to make it more compatible with forum runner or does Beth need to use tapatalk instead?

Again I will check back here periodically as I cannot access this site on my phone anymore. Also I still can'[t get private messages until the inbox problem is resolved.

LOL, I'm really starting to wonder. Are my messages not going through?

Can you hear me now?

• Like 1

So, here's the deal with tapatalk. All you can do is click "Enable". Once it's enabled, there are like... two options you can control and one of them is if I (the admin) want to be emailed about special offers.. :) So, if there's something wrong with Tapatalk... it's only tapatalks problem. If a feature is missing inside of tapatalk that once existed, it's because tapatalk doesn't properly support this version of forum software. If you can see anything on our forum within tapatalk, then it is configured properly on our end.

I've tried to get things working lately. I've had their support disable and reenable push notifications only to find out that push notifications aren't supported yet on this version of forum software, but that it's coming very soon. So, again, the only control I have is to switch forum software... (Which is being strongly considered)

Ok, so I just read this...sorry for missing before. But is there a way to set up notifications on the website to send email or text alerts? I've missed many pms and forum replies just because I didn't know they were updated. I really don't want to have to manually check messages and every single subscribed thread to see if there's an update. Thanks for your efforts!

Ok, so I just read this...sorry for missing before. But is there a way to set up notifications on the website to send email or text alerts? I've missed many pms and forum replies just because I didn't know they were updated. I really don't want to have to manually check messages and every single subscribed thread to see if there's an update. Thanks for your efforts!

Yes, please go to: http://www.pnwmas.org/settings/notifications

This will allow you to change your notification preferences.