New tank pics finally 250 cube!

The ReefBox

Pretty clean set up! Like the finish on the stand.

Thanks, I was looking for something different and kinda distressed and vintage so that's what I came up. Three layers of different paint, sanded through to expose under colors then coated with an ebony stain that was applied and wiped off after it tacked up a little.

Well bill without help of Stylaster and Gumby it would not have went so smooth. It took 6 hours we started at 7 and finished at 1 am which was a work day for both of them. It took 4 55 gallon drums 23 five gallon buckets and two coolers filling a truck,12 foot trailer and two cars to get everything here. The colonies popped off for most part and what didn't we moved on the rocks as they sat. I learned a lot from last BIG tank and have designed the new tank around those short falls. This tank will only feature stuff I really want and or like. It won't be your typical large fish, tang dominated tank ask think the SPS are always retracted when they are in and out of the corals and making frags. Instead I will focus on speciality higher end fish with purpose. The SPS. Will only be choice pieces and placed accordingly to enjoy, prune and prosper. LPS will be few but choice pieces! Zoas will be isolated so they don't overgrow my nice stuff. And there will be death to those large hairy green shrooms, aphasia and Monjanos as I can. And lastly this tank is super quiet unlike the washing machine sound of my other tank. So I I am still discarding corals and broke up some of the large colony's so I can start with fresh healthy stuff. I will be hitting you, Brad, Danik, Stylaster and a few others up shortly to start the reef garden up with choice stuff.