125 Lagoon

Gill

I finally figured out how to upload pics(clap). So here it is, my new 125 Lagoon. Fish include Blue tang, Kole tang, pair of false percs, Sand sifting goby, 2 shrimp gobie's each with their own tiger pistol shrimp, oh ya and a domino and engineer goby. Corals are pagoda cup, bubble coral, couple zoa frags, Xenia, green star polyps, 5 gbta. Their is also a horseshoe crab, arrow crab, Halloween hermit crab, linka starfish, peppermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp and crazy Hawaiian deep water hermit running around in their. Lighting includes 4 white t5's and two super actinic t12's. For flow i have a koralia 4 and 2. DSC_1695.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. The real dark purple rocks came that way and i can't seem to get it to spread, but the kind of pink purple just went crazy in my 55. I just hope i have as much luck with it in the new tank, so far it's only growing brown algae.

Nice tank Gill! Welcome to the club! Keep coming with the pics! I never get bored! Where's the engineer Goby? Those are so cool!

Ya i just picked him up on Saturday and all of these pic's are like a week old. I'll try to get a pic of him but he likes to hide. Maybe i can get him in the morning when the lights are still out.

That rock with the big hole in the middle is killer! Did it come that way' date=' if so that was a find .[/quote']

The rock came that way, it's called Utah splat. It is a lava rock not live rock so i had to seed it, but it turned purple fast. The entire back of that rock is completely covered in feather dusters too. The best part is it only cost me 15 dollars! (clap) The rock with the zoa frag's is lava rock as well.