125 Lagoon

Gill

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a while since i have made any updates, and a lot has changed. I took all the lighting (four t5s and 2 vhos) out. I put in a 250 watt 20000k HIQ on the right, on the left of the tank i put a fixture with two 4' 40 watt t6s. Under the HQI i put two massive rocks!!! The rock on the right weighed 11 pounds dry. The rock on the left weighed in at 12.5 pounds dry. Nothing but Coraline will grow under the t6s, the lights are mainly there to see the fish.

Here's a couple pics

53a7a203.jpg

fbd1f959.jpg

2287da73.jpg

8a518f93.jpg

b2adbc3e.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow Blake you said those Anemones were big but...!!!. How may heads was that Frogspawn' date=' 2-3? I guess you are doing something right with the water, keep it up![/quote']

Thanks Steve :)

The frogspawn was 3 heads, now I count 8. Definitely one of my favorites. :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Coming along nicely :)

How is that flame angel behaving? I have always wanted one but am conserned for my corals (scary)

The flame killed all my SPS :( I didn't have much and really liked the fish, so I just don't bring home any new SPS; I've always been more into the fish anyway. I really want to try and pair her up but some flames will go after LPS and softies so I'm nervous about risking it again.