Since my wife and I retired, we are traveling quite a bit and need to say good bye to our 180 gallon saltwater setup. I am willing to give it away for free, along with all components. All I ask is that you move it to the new location, wherever that might be. I did not put this on Craigslist, because I would like a dedicated hobbyist to take it over. The various components included are:

180 gallon glass aquarium + cabinet

Seamless Sump

Arctica Chiller

R/O DI

Iwaki Pump

Vortech Pump x 2 MP40

Octo Protein Skimmer

Calcium Reactor + CO2 Tank/valves

Digital Aquatics Controller + 3 strips

Turbo Twist 12x Sterilizer

Miscellaneous aquarium supplies

Also included are 2 maroon clowns, 2 Brittle Stars, Yellow Tang, Filefish, Pin Cushion Urchin and a few corals

Contact Tom (360) 666-2730 if interested

• Like 3

do you live up here in WA? I'm in Bothell. I'm not sure I can set it up right away, so I might need a temporary answer for the livestock (my 29g isn't a good place for all of those), but I'm literally in the middle of planning a 180g build.

This could be an enormous blessing. Texting you now

19 minutes ago, tnknsnj said:

Forgot to mention, I live in Battle Ground. Please contact me at (360) 666-2730 if you are interested. 

What - this isn't gone yet?  If I had a van (and lots of friends) I would come get it this weekend.  Someone needs to give this a new home ASAP!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tnknsnj said:

Forgot to mention, I live in Battle Ground. Please contact me at (360) 666-2730 if you are interested. 

I'll talk to my wife, I might be able to come down tomorrow with a little luck, but I haven't heard back.

Tom: did you get my text last night?

dang Battleground...................close surprised a certain memeber hasnt sucked it up yet..................

Very generous of you and hope it all works out............is there a school that needs a 180................

Edited by spectra