Red sea reefer 170. $100

pdxmonkeyboy

Have you ever thought.."hey, i want to grow hair alage!"  Or maybe you want to find out for yourself how fast aptasia spread.  Or perhaps you just thought... you know i would like to bring a beautiful fish from another part of the world into my living room and watch it die.  

Well, that time is now!  Up for grabs is a red sea reefer 170.  It works absolutely fine and does not leak!  The glass has scratches on it.  How many scratches you say? Well. As many as a wife who didny really pay attention while cleaning it would put in it. 

As you know, red sea stands for quality.  Mostly because they are made in china by children.  I am not sure if they have suicide nets around the factory like phone manufacturing facilities but i can check if you want. 

It comes with the following:

Tank,stand  refugium, return pump, heater, and grime.  The stand is made of THE highest quality particle board.  This is not ordinary saw dust and glue, this is coated in plasitc. It also comes with most of the plumbing.  The plumbing is actually really great because it is aerospace plastic; meaning its the thinist, lightest, mosy brittle plastic money can buy. 

It needs: 

New door hinges 

A new return stand pipe because, well because i am stronger than aerospace materials. 

Would I put this in my bachelor pad with blue LED backlighting in hopes of finally scoring that woman of my dreams?  No.  But for a QT system it would work really really well. 

Since it is $100 and new ones are upwards of $1,000.  I expect any interested party to offer me less than i am asking.  If you could haggle over like 30 text messages and then not show up when you say you would, that would be ideal. 

Thank you 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4