New toy

SuncrestReef

Just now, obrien.david.j said:

Wasn't this supposed to go into the (now paused) new addition to your house.    Does this mean the other bay of your garage is where you're installing a new 300gallon tank?  :)

The new addition is on indefinite hold, but I didn't want to wait that long for a billiards table.  But with my recently-rebuilt tank, the larger one can wait.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Parzifal said:

Ooooh snooker! 

it’s been years since I’ve played.  Looking forward to the next meeting at your house!

Yes, I've been a snooker fan for years, but it's so hard to find snooker tables at most billiards halls (one at Sam's in the Hollywood district, and one at McMenamins Edgefield), but then with the lockdown I wasn't playing at all.

4 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Yes, I've been a snooker fan for years, but it's so hard to find snooker tables at most billiards halls (one at Sam's in the Hollywood district, and one at McMenamins Edgefield), but then with the lockdown I wasn't playing at all.

Love Sam’s. Val owns that building - which is the only way I think they survive - would be too expensive if they had to lease space to put their tables in. 

• Like 1