Brand new, never before seen calcium reactor media

Higher Thinking

1 hour ago, TheClark said:

Seriously though, what media you got loaded up in that bad boy?

I am sweating running out of the reborn...

Ā 

I use ARM. I've always used that. I'm honestly not super savvy on the different medias, but when I was actually looking at the parameters levels, it definitely seemed like this stuff carries a good level of magnesium and other trace elements.Ā 

On 2/6/2021 at 12:29 AM, Higher Thinking said:

I use ARM. I've always used that. I'm honestly not super savvy on the different medias, but when I was actually looking at the parameters levels, it definitely seemed like this stuff carries a good level of magnesium and other trace elements.Ā 

I would say based on your clam growth, it's working!Ā  Thanks!

I am down to my last box of reborn, but I want to mix media on the change instead of a hard change.Ā  Kind of like changing a dog's diet šŸ˜‰Ā  Touchy coral!

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:13 PM, Higher Thinking said:

Well... Not really..... But close.

Even though she could fit all the way inside, for some reason the wife insisted I don't actually stick her in to the bottom. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Jeff helped me get a new, jumbo calcium reactor. Super stoked for this behemoth.Ā 

20210130_133057.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm a skosh concerned about the biosecurity of this approach to water quality management but dang, are these pictures keepers. Beautiful daughter, very sexy reactor. Best of luck getting this new component dialed in quickly and easily. But keep a watchful eye for stray Cheerios and the occasional teeth marks on your valve handles.

• Like 1