RBTAs and Black Widow nems for sale

Blue Z Reef

Have some nems for sale. They are all in my “nem fuge” now and ready to go. All natural splits. See pics of the hoard/mother colony they wandered from. Pics are with my iPhone, fuge has a MS Razr 16k led. I am just off 14 in Camas.

2 Black Widows - both have great color and webbing. About 4” fully opened - $80 each on these.

RBTA’s - have tons of these, all are smaller, between 1-3”. From 2 different mother sets, one shows more long tentacles and the others bubble more. The more they color up and grow,
the better they look, see examples from group shot. Looking for $20 each unless really small.

B2FAF34A-F94C-4289-952F-6940D59FA6F5.jpeg

C298BED2-10AB-4D50-BD37-5331F6E6CE5C.jpeg

D3BC335B-D7DF-4FF6-A823-2693BDD64354.jpeg
Edited by Blue Z Reef
  • Like 1

Black widow is similar to a rose but has “webbing” in a circle around the outer part of the face and usually some white around the mouth as well. The center tends to be a deeper dark purple. With flow in the tank it’s hard to get a clear pic of the center.

Many variations have morphed over time and been isolated and propagated. That’s how we have Colorado Sun Burst (and many other named sun burst nems), Sherman, Flame, Inferno, etc. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...