5g ATO reservoir?

Taylorhardy1

Does anyone have a 5g ATO reservoir laying around? Was gonna throw a 10g in an ottoman and run some hose, but after looking around it is the same cost as a new 5g ATO reservoir that would fit inside my stand. I can fit anything up to 21"x10"x7.5" max dimensions. Just thought I'd see if anyone has anything local before I order online.

9 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Are those dimensions length width depth?

I can see if I have enough acrylic laying around to weld one up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. That would be awesome if you could! I'd be more than happy to pay for time and materials.

2 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

PM me your number.  I will look at what I have. I have a fair amount of 1/2 cast left but it will be close.  You don't want to pay for my time LOL... the going rate from 9-5 is 
$152/hour but we can come up with something. :)

Will do! What do you do to make $152/hour? Apparently I need a career change!

• Like 1

I don't make that much, but if you want me to work on something for you, my company charges that much.  And if only my job consisted of flying drones..  That would be soooooo much easier than it actually is. 

Taylor, your in Salem I see.  I do have the acrylic and can bust it out for you if you want.  $50 and a future SPS frag?