Hello from Sisters!

Entomophage

On 10/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, Entomophage said:

Hey everyone!

Just moved to Sisters Oregon and I'm currently in the process of planning a new reef tank build. Wanted to reach out and see if there are any fellow reefers in central OR.

BTW - we do have a members map feature (navigation tab) that shows the location of other club members as well as local stores.  It is limited to those who chose to add themselves so by no means exhaustive but might be worth a look.  Who know, if you add yourself on some other folk might be encouraged to put themselves on there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been into Aquatopia a few times. I'd give it a B+ as far as their quality and selection of marine life. Nothing special, but they have a reasonable selection of the basics and a few decent looking reef display tanks.

The few times I've been there it seemed like they were pretty understaffed. Yelp reviews seem to reflect that as well.

• 2 months later...

@Entomophage, I followed your Hello from Oregon thread on R2R and see you've started a build thread.  Love It.    As one old time reefer to another, I like the references to the past in your narrative.  

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a-coral-reef-in-the-cascades-80-gallon-mixed-tank-build.684253/

Looking forward to the plumbing update.  I made three different plumbing orders last night to feed the mixing station of my fish room remodel.   

Nice work!