Cuttlefish Group Buy Rules please read!

ok, internet science question... how can (using chrome) the new thread not show up until 4 minutes after with 15 people already having posted if I am constantly refreshing?  Is this some sort of cache setting?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Krux said:

yeah it is usually pretty zippy, that is what is making me think i have something set up weird on this laptop

According to timestamp it was posted between 6:03-6:04 that many people just commented that fast. I was number 19 and had this set up. I even had an incognito window open in case cache messed with new post showing. I think @Manny Tavan is on to something with the tapatalk

Untitled.png

Edited by householdofpayne

2 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

I was third using chrome and 3second autorefresh. But the first two used tapatalk. I just downloaded tapatalk and will try that for the next one. I don’t care about being top ten, i want to be first default_smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds  me of the med school gunner days !

14 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

I remember med school gunners. They were turning in their exams and I was still on the first page...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha Martha would do that and it would upset so many people. 

This was exciting and I knew when they were coming! I like the mix of random posting and also having designated times too. I feel like it gives everyone an advantage!

Special thanks to Jeff. He worked really hard on this. Please keep supporting his shop and show him some love! 

He also got all the raffle items on his own!

Lots of time and planning go into this !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I also wanted to say thanks everyone for being so chill and good sports. I know it sucks to miss out but there’s nothing more demoralizing when you’re giving your time and effort and practically giving away corals and to hear someone complain. Every time I do these I learn a little bit more!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I also wanted to say thanks everyone for being so chill and good sports. I know it sucks to miss out but there’s nothing more demoralizing when you’re giving your time and effort and practically giving away corals and to hear someone complain. Every time I do these I learn a little bit more!
It was a ton of fun. A special thanks to you and Jeff. [emoji223][emoji223][emoji223]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

And of course HUGE shout out to Kim... while we are having fun competing she is checking lists of names, dealing with PayPal, and all that other stuff that is less than fun.

Thanks Kim!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Brian . I had a notebook I told Sirena to stop talking to me . I had her pulling up the paypal list and in between I was answering texts 

It was a lot of fun. Shout out to Sirena by the way . She is slaving away getting the food prepared and in between is helping me with these group buys .

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 2