Cuttlefish Group Buy Rules please read!

Group buys are coming today!! :yippee:

Last three!! 

Times 

6 pm

7 pm

8 pm

There will be a 5 minute window of when they get posted. Example 5:55 to 6:05 . 

These frags need to be paid ONE HOUR after the group buy is posted.

If you do not pay or message me about alternate arrangements by then you will forfeit your spot. I know that is harsh but it’s crunch time and I need to have the list finalized by tonight. 

If you can at all PayPal (use a friend or family members account) PLEASE do so. I am keeping track of a lot of things and will be very busy at the party so one less thing to track will make life go more smoothly for everyone. 

Please ! GIFT PayPal. I am personally taking the hit on all the PayPal fees. 

Please note your forum name and what group buy when you PayPal.

Most of you have done this but it takes a lot of detective work to sort out who you are if you don’t.

PayPal is evry1has1@gmail.com enter this in manually now to your PayPal account. For some reason it won’t let you copy and paste. 

Do NOT post if you aren’t sure you want the frag. I know people will be circling like vultures but look at the actual picture first. It makes it more difficult to track. 

Thank you for your understanding and being so amazing and remember this is for fun and charity !!

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

In time to see them sold out . One of them only has 5 spots .

Let me guess..................:laugh: I know.............

Good luck to everyone to just going to sit back and watch the fireworks...............

• Haha 1

Gettin' that autorefresher warmed up!  This sites cache makes these super interesting...  I have 3 huge monitors on my PC and had a browser window open in each that were autorefreshing.  I still only caught that last group buy because the moderator thing flashed someone elses post in the thread that was still invisible to me.  

I'm gunna try 4x browsers per monitor tonight and see if that helps.  😂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I heard they were canceling the group by tonight...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shhh nothing to see here folks! Too bad there isnt a blazer game tonight to take some of the heat away from the forums!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Countdown by countingdownto.com

8 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Group buys are coming today!! :yippee:

Last three!! 

Times 

6 pm

7 pm

8 pm

There will be a 5 minute window of when they get posted. Example 5:55 to 6:05 . 

These frags need to be paid ONE HOUR after the group buy is posted.

If you do not pay or message me about alternate arrangements by then you will forfeit your spot. I know that is harsh but it’s crunch time and I need to have the list finalized by tonight. 

If you can at all PayPal (use a friend or family members account) PLEASE do so. I am keeping track of a lot of things and will be very busy at the party so one less thing to track will make life go more smoothly for everyone. 

Please ! GIFT PayPal. I am personally taking the hit on all the PayPal fees. 

Please note your forum name and what group buy when you PayPal.

Most of you have done this but it takes a lot of detective work to sort out who you are if you don’t.

PayPal is evry1has1@gmail.com enter this in manually now to your PayPal account. For some reason it won’t let you copy and paste. 

Do NOT post if you aren’t sure you want the frag. I know people will be circling like vultures but look at the actual picture first. It makes it more difficult to track. 

Thank you for your understanding and being so amazing and remember this is for fun and charity !!

In