UPDATED Open House at Holly's - $10 frags

Gil&Fin

On 3/31/2017 at 0:08 PM, Gil&Fin said:

***UPDATE FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 2--Many of the frags I posted yesterday sold, so I've restocked. You'll find updated pics below.***

I'm doing another Open House this weekend--Saturday, April 1 & Sunday, April 2, from 1 - 3 p.m. each day.  Beer/soda's in the fridge and $10 frags galore.  A few examples in pics below.  PM me for the address, or look on the PNWMAS Facebook page.  Looking forward to seeing you!

I currently have a tank that crashed, any chance you'll be having such awesome sales in like 2-4 weeks time?

On 4/1/2017 at 11:01 PM, albertareef said:

BTW Holly, thanks for the killer deal on that huge Alien Eye pectinia colony!  It looks fantastic as my new centerpiece in the tank.  Oh wait... was I not supposed to mention that ?

Nooooooooooooooooo I wanted that hehehe... Congrats Sean!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

You know who that "belonged to" yes?  Hehe... couldn't resist it given the date.  Have you actually seen it?  Truly spectacular.

No idea, curious now.  Ahhh Mr April Fools?

I heard seahorse was going to be getting some cool pectinas in to...  There is hope for 'the rest of us'.

Just now, TheClark said:

No idea, curious now.  Ahhh Mr April Fools?

I heard seahorse was going to be getting some cool pectinas in to...  There is hope for 'the rest of us'.

Ahh... it was part of the crazy stash of stuff MrBret is keeping at Holly's - trust me, everyone wanted it!  Seemed to continue the theme of the C&C chalice sale :EvilGrin:  Maybe Holly will post a pic of it just so we can all lust together :drool:

• Like 1

Ahh... it was part of the crazy stash of stuff MrBret is keeping at Holly's - trust me, everyone wanted it!  Seemed to continue the theme of the C&C chalice sale :EvilGrin:  Maybe Holly will post a pic of it just so we can all lust together :drool:

I received exclusive rights to photograph this amazing pectinia just for you Sean.478e7e897d17569cab9f46ea6d8f7c4e.jpg5612b24a004d6911f533181a2e9a93da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

I received exclusive rights to photograph this amazing pectinia just for you Sean.478e7e897d17569cab9f46ea6d8f7c4e.jpg5612b24a004d6911f533181a2e9a93da.jpg

Well... I know what I will be dreaming about tonight!  And true Bill, it doesn't even do it justice (no offense Holly) - that thing just glows in person. Thanks for sharing MrBret and thanks for obtaining viewing rights Holly.  Much appreciated :yippee:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gil&Fin said:

Very true. Bret should be taking the Exclusive Photo. He's much better at photography (and growing pectinia evidently) than I.

Well, if it is any consolation, I am sure you are much better at both than I!