SPS growout????

The ReefBox

So I have been getting asked by a few to start a SPS growout completion. So gauging interest and does anyone have a colony of something other than a birdsnest they would like to sell or donate? I will see here with some of our vendors and on another unspoken forumn I may or may not be a member of. Ideally I would prefer something on the higher end that would could buy a colony of and begin to grow it out within the club and offer it to others at a later date when it grows into massive colonies.

Any interest here? I'm thinking 10-20 spots buy in could range from 25-50 per person depending on what we come up with as the colony piece.

Depending on what is picked out I might give this one a whirl, especially if it is from one of our well known SPS holding sponsors, love a good lineage. And are you running it Brian, you will want to set aside a nice sized frag rack to heal up all those frags once they get chopped...But you probably already know that, you probably had ricordeas everywhere for a couple weeks there.

Yes i will host it if we have at leadt 10 i have a line on nice chunk of cornbreds triple threat acro but ill ck with jeff and coupke other guys to see whats available. I am not anticipating this to be a cheap buy in but not a break the bank one either

Very interested! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i will host it if we have at leadt 10 i have a line on nice chunk of cornbreds triple threat acro but ill ck with jeff and coupke other guys to see whats available. I am not anticipating this to be a cheap buy in but not a break the bank one either

No interest in growing out established sps.  Gotta be no name wild tenuis ( or wild acro) with killer potential then count me in.

Edited by caolewis