Don't you just love it when....

talkalot82

Thought we'd have some reef tank fun... in honor of this just happening to me... I'll start... fill in the end of this sentence...

Don't you just love it when...

Don't you just love it when you stick your arm in your tank and realized your water is 60 degrees; your new heater stopped working..

Thought we'd have some reef tank fun... in honor of this just happening to me... I'll start... fill in the end of this sentence...

Don't you just love it when...

Don't you just love it when you stick your arm in your tank and realized your water is 60 degrees; your new heater stopped working..

Dang.....I went through that myself. Tank hit 65 overnight. Hopefully everything pulls through!

You forget to turn off the RODI!

I know there are a few of us out there.  It's also why we all tend to add float switches or some other safety measure after a while.

My best though was 'forgot that pumps back siphon' and completely drained an 8' frag tank in the middle of the night.

Sorry to hear about heater fail...

• Like 1

Don't you just love it when they over hype a storm so you will keep a watch on the news so they will get bettter ratings so they can charge more for commercials?

Oh and Home Depot and les schwab thanks you. Dang weather people's.

Edited by fishboys
  • Like 2

Dang.....I went through that myself. Tank hit 65 overnight. Hopefully everything pulls through!

lucky for me I had a eheim heater still in a box... I had a delayed shipment on it before and was forced to go to petco and buy one. so when my eheim came I just left it for back up... but of course aqueo wont warranty their heater...