Contests are FUN!! VOTE here...

MrBret

16 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for the funniest video.

• Vis
    • Jorge
    • StayPuff
    • mwheeler
    • Mitrillion
    • MrsBret
    • g2theram
    • Lexinverts
    • Fishmanmikeo1
    • LC Scott
    • Paratore
    • Colleen
    • badxgillen

Back by popular demand...Wait no it's not. Any way who doesn't like a free contest to win Coral Prizes right? The one fellow member " Black Ice " just did i thought was a lot of fun. So here's ours. It starts RIGHT NOW.....runs untill 2-9-16 so almost 2 weeks. I will find a way ( probably asking our admins to help me make the final post ) to get all the entries onto 1 thread for voting at the end of contest. We will have a vote....and the person with the most votes wins. So, what is being judged in this contest.....don't laugh ( Ok, actualy i hope lots of us do.. )  " FUNNY CAT VIDEOS "    Thats right, the person who post a link to the funniest cat video wins the prize.  I will post a pic during the week of the Zoanthid frag to be given to the winner. If you happen to be a paid member you will get a second frag.  1 entry per member, and videos CAN NOT be compilations. Let me know if there are any questions, and happy video hunting.

• Like 6

I so wanted to play the cats with cucumber one but you said no compilations!???? These are great! Keep them coming! I have has difficulty not finding a great one that's not a compilation!

Sorry to beat you to it Kim. Agreed it's a compilation thus not a valid entry post, but you have to admit it's pretty [language filter] funny. Figured a post to generate a laugh is still worth a post. I am as well still looking for a good alternative.

• Like 2

My mom loves cats and this video actually made me laugh a bit, when the cat starts trying to chop the vegetables is when it really got my attention. Maybe it is because I cooked for a looong time, or maybe its just because a cat throwing food around is funny.

Wasn't sure how to find the direct URL but this link seems to work.

• Like 1