Krakatoa For Sale

TheClark

Haven't seen these in a while.  Legit?  It is Cornbread after all...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cornbreds-Krakatoa-Paly-Frag-LIVE-CORAL-/121756591687

not the same strain....  similar pattern.  But even with the "cornbreaded pic" it still doesn't look like this!  the OG!

Krakatoa.jpg

It is surprising how similar the JF AssKraks Look (Red Spackles)

http://www.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/product_p/zoa-z01.htm

Even those are 200 per head.

They are identical!  we have them both...  after we got the ones from you, we had to get the JF version.  They are as identical as it gets!

not the same strain....  similar pattern.  But even with the "cornbreaded pic" it still doesn't look like this!  the OG!

Krakatoa.jpg

They are identical!  we have them both...  after we got the ones from you, we had to get the JF version.  They are as identical as it gets!

Haha.....Adam and I were messing around with some pics just last night, just chacking the hell up...went like this " Hey what do you think of this sweet pic i just took of the Blankity blanks.." Dam! Nice job man" then Softy goes..." Hold up let me hit the "CornBred button" .......Blam!...........AHHHHHHH!!!  I need sun glasses, lol. Before the CornBred button i said " Yep...thats a $500 dollar polyp right there. After the CornBred button i said.." Poof! $999.99.....LMAO

• Like 1

lol to be honest....i think that's what the CB Krakatoa is!!  i think it's a variant of the askrack...the original Krakatoa was ridiculously bright orange, with a bright green....  There was a reason for the hype.  That is just a doctored up pic of a Red Spackle.

And yes.. Rudy could confirm i am sure... but i believe you are correct regarding the originals.

lol to be honest....i think that's what the CB Krakatoa is!!  i think it's a variant of the askrack...the original Krakatoa was ridiculously bright orange, with a bright green....  There was a reason for the hype.  That is just a doctored up pic of a Red Spackle.

And yes.. Rudy could confirm i am sure... but i believe you are correct regarding the originals.

Right on the money.

At this time in my life I am no seeking the higher priced named zoas as I'm not as much into flipping things now.:) I still have a share of some high named polyp that you have Bret that I can't think of the name of.

Personally I think it's a little sketchy using the Krakatoa name and then assigning your name to it.

As far as what Cornbred sells things for, more power to him that he can still demand those type of prices.

Personally I think it's a little sketchy using the Krakatoa name and then assigning your name to it.

Oh, are you by chance referring to TheClark + Krakatoa = Clarkatoa?

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32102-the-story-of-a-darth-maul-morph-nicknamed-the-clarkatoa/

Well at least I have never sold one other than for charity :D so hopefully not Tooooooo sketchy....  Definitely some good trades though.

Just a cool documented morphing story, so few of them are documented it seems like.

And I am teasing of course, I think you are talking about the CB relabeled Krakatoa.  Couldn't resist razzing just a teeny tiny bit.

Oh, are you by chance referring to TheClark + Krakatoa = Clarkatoa?

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32102-the-story-of-a-darth-maul-morph-nicknamed-the-clarkatoa/

Well at least I have never sold one other than for charity :D so hopefully not Tooooooo sketchy....  Definitely some good trades though.

Just a cool documented morphing story, so few of them are documented it seems like.

And I am teasing of course, I think you are talking about the CB relabeled Krakatoa.  Couldn't resist razzing just a teeny tiny bit.

No LOL Jeremy of course I'm not referring to you. Actually you did the right thing and essentially said hey this looks like the Krakatoa and I think it probably is but didn't by it as such so I'm calling it the Clarkatoa.

Or some people will use the symbol SM as similar morph.

It's like going out to get this:

Dr.pepper_zpsn142xvto.jpg

and instead you get this but someone tells you this the same thing!  :biggrin2:

skipper_zpse8vnfz1o.jpg

I'm a skipper he's a skipper wouldn't you like to be a skipper too! :biggrin2:

• Like 2

to my knowledge....there are no more gb Krakatoas. When you have a polyp that sold for $1045, you would be selling a baby polyp for some good amount of money. The few Original GB Krakatoas when people got them, they tried to frag them as fast as possible....so they could be the one selling a baby for 8,9 hundred bucks. Rudy confirmed with most, but maul type polyps melt easier than others. And when you Rush to frag.....you Kill. If there was one left in existence the proud owner would have posted a pic in some forum and the world would know about. The ones Cornbred is selling are Not OG Krackato's. They are Askracks with a slight morphing/pattern.

So how many krakatoas are there out there? I have read a few posts on them since getting back into the hobby but looks like CB has a few as here is another one he has for sale http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-RELEASE-Cornbreds-Bloodshot-Krakatoa-Paly-Frag-WYSIWYG-LIVE-CORAL-/371435979968?hash=item567b4f44c0