Experimenting with Lightroom

reefnjunkie

Thanks everyone-and thats pretty close to what I see, the polyp on the right is what its juvenile state is and it transitions into the left ones-never had an acan do that.

Im pretty sure Im going with that as my entry but I like this one too

Group%20Shot-2_zpsewg219j3.jpg

All I do is reduce the blue by adjusting the temp and then doing a little sharpening-still playing with the program tho 

This last pic is 99.9% exactly what it looks like top down

• Like 1

Nic pics! Not to take anything away from the second one, but I think I like the first one a little more. I always like macro shots. Just my vote. Thanks for sharing!

Im a macro fan myself-I cant edit this well enough to remove the blue without morphing the acan-Need more practice I guess  :laugh:

Highlighters%20Cousin_zpssphudfdl.jpg

Im a macro fan myself-I cant edit this well enough to remove the blue without morphing the acan-Need more practice I guess :laugh:

In Lightroom in the develop module under the HSL tab you can manipulate specific colors. If turning down the blue does not make it realistic then you might have to bump some of the warmer colors to correct.

Shooting a grey card or color chart might help you to have to do less of this, makes life easier on the edit but more of a pain while shooting if your in different spots in the tank.

If you haven't played with the masking option in the sharpening tools your missing one of Lightrooms best features. IMO

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks everyone-and thats pretty close to what I see, the polyp on the right is what its juvenile state is and it transitions into the left ones-never had an acan do that.

Im pretty sure Im going with that as my entry but I like this one too

Group%20Shot-2_zpsewg219j3.jpg

All I do is reduce the blue by adjusting the temp and then doing a little sharpening-still playing with the program tho 

This last pic is 99.9% exactly what it looks like top down

says the one who says I have no acan drool for sale;)