Can I get a head count for the corals farmers market?

reefgeek84

I am going and would like to see who else is seriously planning on going. So if you have your ticket(s) or are going to get yours post here.

Also, If any of the board members or people who have chatted with Tyree know numbers, it would be cool if you could give a heads up...I would like to see what we might be able to expect.

Thanks.

Two here going, maybe another friend too. Waiting until I get paid in a couple days to buy tickets.

I have not heard from Tyree about a number of sold tickets. But I do know that he/they will consider it to be a success if there is 125-150 tickets sold, this includes counting the vendors.

Two here going, maybe another friend too. Waiting until I get paid in a couple days to buy tickets.

I have not heard from Tyree about a number of sold tickets. But I do know that he/they will consider it to be a success if there is 125-150 tickets sold, this includes counting the vendors.

Awesome thanks, Michael for the info. on what Tyree would consider this a success....Glad to hear there are a few people from this board going.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my ticket. I think I read somewhere that children under 12 get in free. If so, my daughter may also come (interested, just not sure if busy or not).

I am going to have to rob a bank before I come so I can buy something. If you see anything on the evening news about a bank getting hit, it was NOT ME! Honest! :)

dsoz :)

And in the news tonight...

"Police are searching today for a man who was wearing glasses and an orange vest while he robbed a Oregon City bank Tuesday morning. The robbery took place at about 9:15 a.m. at the Bank of America in the Woodside Plaza Shopping Center on Woodside Road, according to police. The suspect passed a note to a teller and didn't display a weapon, police reported. Police did not reveal how much money was stolen. The suspect is described as a clean-shaven man in his 30s or 40s, about 5 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a mustache and thin "line" beard. No getaway vehicle was seen, according to police."

Hey! it is a goatee, not a "line." And the description should be a scruffy, unshaven man. Don't forget the fish print on the shirt. The note said "give me money, I have a blue-ringed octopus in my pocket, and I am not afraid to use it..."

Or

Did you see the guy on the side of the road holding the piece of cardboard that said "will work for frags"

LOL

dsoz :)

I'm thinking of going but does anyone know what kind of corals to expect here? is it going to be the rare stuff that we can't just pick up anytime?

Yes, I am more then sure there are going to be the rare stuff that you do not see alot...that is the whole reason I am going.

• 2 weeks later...