Can I get a head count for the corals farmers market?

reefgeek84

I feel kinda like a kid on Christmas Eve!! (clap)

My husband feels a great sense of impending doom both for the early Saturday morning hours he'll have to spend milling through coral booths and for the certain impending outflow of money. (whistle)

Perhaps we should start up a support group for our spouses, Spouse of Reefers Anonymous. Or make them a play area in the corner. (laugh)

My husband feels a great sense of impending doom both for the early Saturday morning hours he'll have to spend milling through coral booths and for the certain impending outflow of money. (whistle)

Perhaps we should start up a support group for our spouses, Spouse of Reefers Anonymous. Or make them a play area in the corner. (laugh)

I know what you are saying(laugh) My wife just says whats it going to cost now? She likes the tank but does not see why I spend the time on it. She does not understand why I come home and just stare at the tank(laugh)

My wife says we should set up a table in the corner with cards, poker chips, and beer. (laugh)